- Note to Subscribers. Braun, Jill // Air Safety Week;12/19/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 50, p1
The article informs subscribers to "Air Safety Week" that the journal will no longer be published. The subscribers will get "Aircraft Value News" in place of "Air Safety Week," for the duration of their subscription term. It is informed that one can still get air safety news and updates on the...
- ROAD WARRIOR. // Sell!ng;Oct2002, p8
Presents news briefs on hotel safety and air travel in the U.S. as of October 2002.
- News digest. // Travel Agent;9/2/96, Vol. 283 Issue 3, p2
Presents news items in the travel and airline industries in the United States as of September 2, 1996. Includes update on the commission caps trial; Airline tax; Air safety.
- Checklist. Rimmer, David; Richfield, Paul // Business & Commercial Aviation;Sep2000, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p46
Presents a roundup of news from the commercial aviation industry, as of September 2000. Air Group; FlightSafety International; BAE Systems; Aer Lingus; Air Rarotonga; Qantas Australia.
- Safety News in Brief. // Air Safety Week;5/21/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p5
The article offers news briefs on issues related to air safety. Australia's Civil Aviation Safety Authority has issued a policy which focuses on the safety of people on board an aircraft. The Canadian Society of Air Safety Investigators has introduced a training package that allows companies to...
- Safety News in Brief. // Air Safety Week;1/7/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p10
This section offers news briefs about aviation safety. Australian air safety regulator CASA insists on its minimum international requirement for runway safety buffers despite widely expressed pilot fears that it may not prevent planes from overrunning. The Canadian Aviation Regulations will soon...
- Note to Air Safety Week Subscribers. // Air Safety Week;6/29/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p12
The article presents the newsletter of Air Safety Week for their subscribers in the U.S. Air Safety Week announces that it would not be published on July 6, 2009 in respect of the Independence Day federal holiday. The publication will resume on July 13, 2009. For advisory and breaking news just...
- Safety & Technology Trends. // Air Safety Week;2/8/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p10
The article offers world news briefs related to air traffic safety. The National Air Traffic Controllers Association (NATCA) revealed that the Southern California Terminal Radar Approach Control's (TRACON) certified air traffic controllers rose by 26 percent jeopardizing safety. The Nigeria...
- news briefs. // TVB Europe;Jun2003, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p3
Reports on developments concerning the broadcasting sector in Europe as of July 2003. Plans of News Xchange and the International News Safety Institute to hold a joint annual conference in 2003; Decision of news organization ARD-Aktuell to use the Dalet OpenMedia newsroom solutions to produce...
- industry: BRIEFS. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Nov2011, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p50
The article offers news briefs related to industrial safety including the launching of the Eye2Eye initiative from Honeywell Safety Products, the partnership of Vorpahl Fire and Safety and Ergodyne Corp., and the website launching of the Camfil Farr Air Pollution Control (APC).