- Sheep search. Bowser, Carolyn // Children's Playmate Magazine;Mar1996, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p19
Features a maze instructing the player to help the sheep dog find the missing sheep.
- Family appeal for news of missing teen. // Daily Mail;3/12/2012, p20
THE family of a teenager missing since Friday have appealed for help in finding her.
- Have you seen missing emu? // Daily Mail;7/23/2014, p15
A MAN is appealing for help from the public in finding his missing emu.
- 'You're not in trouble,' says father, as gardaÃ look for missing boy and girl. Kevin Keane // Daily Mail;12/23/2014, p2
GARDAÃ have appealed for help in finding a missing boy and girl.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Dollhouse Miniatures;Aug2007, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p8
The article evaluates several miniature products, including the Cottage Clock from Robin Betterley's Miniatures and Designs, miniature hats from Miss Amelia's Miniatures and miniature potted Lady Slipper orchid from Boston Miniatures.
- The mixed-up morning. Kleinhenz, Sydnie Meltzer // Highlights for Children;Apr93, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p18
Narrates the story of how Casey helped his father find the missing eggs for breakfast while looking for his missing shoes.
- In Brief. L.F.; C.M.; J.P. // Nature Biotechnology;May2002, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p453
Highlights findings of research on biotechnology compiled as of May 2002. Mechanism in which ripening-inhibitor mutation keep tomatoes green; Role the bacterial enzyme chondroitinase ABC in helping partial function in the spinal cord after being damaged; Creation of a novel matrix for DNA...
- FSIN gets missing person info on Web. Young, George // Saskatchewan Sage;Sep2005, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p1
The article reports that the Federation of Saskatchewan Indian Nations (FSIN) has added a new page on its Web site. This page has been put up in response to the growing concern about the number of aboriginal missing women in the province. It is the FSIN's goal to help find missing people,...
- SEBART Miss Wind 50. Siemonsen, Kevin // Fly RC;Feb2012, Issue 99, p72
The article evaluates the Miss Wind 50 miniature airplane by SebArt.
- Two-fold repeated (ÃŸa)4 half-barrels may provide a molecular tool for dual substrate specificity. Kuper, Jochen; Doenges, Catharina; Wilmanns, Matthias // EMBO Reports;Feb2005, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p134
Some bacterial genomes contain an incomplete set of genes encoding phosphoribosyl isomerases, raising the question of whether there exists broadened substrate specificity for the missing gene products. To investigate the underlying molecular principles of this hypothesis, we have determined the...