- Cover Page. // Art Monthly;May2010, Issue 336, preceding p1
A picture of a burning city is presented.
- mail Online TODAY. // Daily Mail;9/21/2015, p75
TEN THINGS WE LEARNED
- Don't get burned. // Scholastic Choices;Oct96, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p20
Discusses burn prevention. Ten tips for avoiding burns; First aid do's and don'ts for burns.
- Who's left? Telep, Dave // Sporting News;8/6/2001, Vol. 225 Issue 32, p58
Presents the top ten college basketball players in the United States. Evan Burns of Los Angeles, California; DeAngelo Collins of Inglewood, California; Shelden Williams of Midwest City, Oklahoma.
- NFPA `Learn Not to Burn' awards spark education program. // Fire Engineering;Jun95, Vol. 148 Issue 6, p32
Reports that 60 towns and cities throughout the United States and Canada will receive National Fire Protection Association `Learn Not to Burn' fire safety education materials. Technical support to establish or enhance program implementation in elementary schools and day care centers; `Learn Not...
- Recipients of NFPA Learn Not to Burn award selected. // Fire Engineering;Jan1997, Vol. 150 Issue 1, p38
Cites the cities/metropolitan areas selected to receive the National Fire Protection Association 1997 Learn Not to Burn Safe Cities Award. Prizes for recipients; Special workshop in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Burns. // New Yorker;3/15/1976, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p29
The article deals with the dÃ©but concert of comedian George Burns in celebration of his 81st birthday at Carnegie Hall in New York City. Burns has offered ten songs at the start of the concert. It includes conversation with Burn's manager Irving Fein and comedy writer Goodman Ace about the...
- Pyrography. // Australian Woodworker;Aug2013, Issue 170, p80
The article reviews the book "Learn to Burn," by Simon Easton.
- High-rise fire. Pressler, Bob // Fire Engineering;Apr96, Vol. 149 Issue 4, p28
Focuses on the rescue of a civilian trapped in a burning high-rise building in Bronx, New York City. Use of multiple handlines in the operation; Lessons learned from the operation.
- Past master. Hutak, Michael // Bulletin with Newsweek;10/15/2002, Vol. 120 Issue 6346, p14
Profiles documentary film-maker Ken Burns. Career history; Schedule of Burns for the ten years starting 2002; Success of movies produced by Burns.