- EXTRA EXTRA. // People Management;Apr2014, p65
The article offers information on resources available for members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), including a CIPD conference, and a new edition of Stephen Taylor's CIPD textbook "Resourcing and Talent Management."
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE FACTSHEET. // People Management;6/2/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p64
Focuses on the emphasis of a newly revised factsheet on high-performance working available on the Web site of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development in Great Britain.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;4/7/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p58
This section offers news briefs on issues related to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). CIPD's certificate programs will give members the opportunity to meet the legal experts who head the programme and to have their questions answered. An upgrading clinic is being held...
- HOW HR CAN HELP FIRMS TO GO GREEN. // People Management;4/17/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p63
The article reports that the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) of Great Britain released "The Environment and People Management." The factsheet advises on environmental policy and highlights the "HR Goes Green" campaign of the institute and the British government.
- HOW TO…CHOOSE AN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH PROVIDER. Foster, Genifer // People Management;1/25/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p12
The article provides insights on selecting an occupational health (OH) provider. It cites that OH providers should be able to refer and coordinate services complementary to their own. Among the factors to consider in choosing an OH provider are the number of employees and accommodation of an...
- INTERNATIONAL REWARD. // People Management;3/8/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p52
The article announces the availability of a new fact sheet on international reward for download from the Web site of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). It is stated that the fact sheet provides introductory guidance on defining reward in an international context and the...
- Help keep staff engaged in times of rapid change. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;9/30/2010, p34
The article provides information about the online tool of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) titled "Approaches To Change: Building Capability and Confidence." It has a framework, with several tools, checklists, and diagnostic exercises, and a log which helps identify...
- On course for the future? Crofts, Pauline // People Management;11/9/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p76
Introduces the book `CIPD Training Directory,' designed by Chartered Institute of Personnel Management organization. Types of courses featured in the directory on personnel management and electronic business.
- Technical questions. Sloman, Martyn // People Management;2/10/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p53
The article focuses on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) survey on the progress of human resource information systems. In 2007, the CIPD is seeking to broaden the scope of the survey. One area of growing importance that is being investigated is the use of intranets as...