Training for trainers
- Training supervisors to manage teleworkers. Grensing-Pophal, Lin // HR Magazine;Jan1999, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p67
Provides information on supervisory training skills essential to personnel management. Advantages of supervisor training programs; Team training considerations; Staff training.
- Master strokes. Miles, Gary // People Management;11/9/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p63
Discusses the importance of updating the business administration masteral programs of human resource (HR) practitioners. Global challenges facing masters for business administration (MBA) degree programs; Role of organizations and companies in its HR practitioner's MBA development plan; Factors...
- Can This Marriage Be Saved? Halcrow, Allan // Workforce (10928332);Aug99, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p8
Discusses how human resources (HR) and line managers succeed as a strategic business partners. Role of HR; Importance of communication.
- Not Like Sheep. Caudron, Shari // Workforce;Jan2000, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p23
Focuses on the homogenization of culture in the society. How culture is created; How to face challenges as human resource professionals; Strategies in managing people in an organization.
- A focus on skils, not organisations. Tyson, Shaun; Fell, Alan // People Management;10/19/95, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p42
Looks at how working styles have evolved in the past decades and suggest what human resources professionals need to do to prepare for the next century. Factors that drives change in human resource management (HR); Alternative HR role; Cause of the changes in human management.
- The third way on pay. Brown, Duncan // People Management;01/14/99, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p25
Recommends an approach for reward management in Great Britain. Benefits of the approach; Comparisons with reward strategies in the United States; Need for adoption of the approach by British human resource managers.
- Articles. Vosburgh, Richard M. // Human Resource Planning;2004, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p7
The article introduces a series of topics on strengthening organizations and building human capital in a global economy.
- HR held back by inability to measure human capital. Willmott, Ben // Personnel Today;9/24/2002, p1
No abstract available.
- Getting the measure of human capital. // Personnel Today;9/24/2002, p26
No abstract available.