Testing the accuracy of psychometric measures
- Development and Initial Validation of a Measure of Work, Family, and School Conflict. Olson, Kristine J. // Journal of Occupational Health Psychology;Jan2014, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p46
In this study, the author focuses on a research related to the development and validation of measuring the conflicting roles including work, family, and college student. Topics discussed include subject matter experts, factors assessing the direction, and form of conflict, and role demand. Other...
- A Japanese temple bell in Ireland. Arthur, Chris // Contemporary Review;Sep94, Vol. 265 Issue 1544, p151
Describes the author's search for the history and significance of a Japanese temple bell found in Ireland. Plans of returning it to its original home, Renge-ji Temple in Japan; Divination of meaning through psychometry.
- Personality tests for GPs. Thomas, Daniel // GP: General Practitioner;2/18/2002, p39
Reports the importance of psychometric testing as a valuable in choosing a partner. Credibility of psychometric testing; Completion of the psychometric profile test; Terms of practice in clinical performance and quality standards.
- Editï¿½r'ï¿½n Notu. // Turkish Journal of Giftedness & Education;2011, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including psychometry of the gifted students of Turkey, their intelligence and creativity, and educational practices.
- PERFORMANCE OF CHILDREN WITH AND WITHOUT LEARNING DISABILITIES ON CANTER'S BACKGROUND... Mitchell-Burns, Jo Ann // Perceptual & Motor Skills;Jun2000 Part 2, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p875
Examines the potential of the Canter Background Interference Procedure as a diagnostic psychometric device with children. Comparison between the performance of children with and without learning disabilities on the said inventory using the Bender Visual-motor Gestalt Test; Examination of the...
- REVEALING VIBRATIONS. Taylor, Sam // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);Nov2002, p132
Discusses the accuracy of psychometric reading. Suitability of subjects for psychometric reading; Self-practice on psychometry; Ways to gauge the accuracy of psychometric reading.
- dual messages. Rosie Ty // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);Nov2002, p151
Presents information on number psychometry. Coping strategies in life; Love relationships; Job opportunities.
- night-time turn-ons. Nacson, Leo // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);Nov2002, p152
Provides information on the use of aphrodisiacs. Purpose of aphrodisiac; Relevance of aphrodisiac in psychometry; Meaning of aphrodisiac in dreams.
- The pseudoscience of psychometry and The Bell Curve. Graves Jr., Joseph L. // Journal of Negro Education;Summer95, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p277
Explores on psychometricians' claims about the genetic basis of intelligence. Reduction of intelligence to a single ordinal measure; Suggestion of a classical transplant experiment in resolving the psychometricians dilemma; Focus on the implausibility of environmental effects improving...