The PM/Park personnel jobs index
- News In Brief: Help Wanted March Index Up. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p2
Reports on the increase of help-wanted advertisement volume for the February 2002 in the U.S. Comparison of January index; Citation of states with gains; Decline of advertisements in the west north central region.
- Help wanted ads still down in Jan. // Home Textiles Today;3/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p21
Reports the condition of help-wanted advertising in the U.S. Index of the help-wanted promotions; Improvement in the job market; Region with increased job postings.
- Help-Wanted Index Climbs a Point to 24. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32742, p35
The article reports that the volume of help-wanted advertisements in newspapers in the U.S. increased by one point to 24 in September 2007 as measured by the help wanted advertising index of the Conference Board. Eight of its nine regions reported decreases in their volume of help-wanted...
- May Help-Wanted Index Unchanged at 36. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31666, p2
The volume of help wanted advertisements in newspapers in the U.S. was without much business activity in May 2003, as measured by the Conference Board's help-wanted advertising index, released yesterday. The index held at 36 in May, unchanged from April's revised reading of 36, originally...
- Help-Wanted Index Down 1 Point to 31. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32477, p7
The article provides updates on the help-wanted index in the U.S. According to reports, the volume of help wanted advertisements in newspapers was one point lower in August. The index fell to 31 for the month from 32 in July. The biggest drop were reported in the West North Central, Middle...
- March Help-Wanted Index Down 1 Point to 30. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/27/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32617, p33
The article reports on the volume of help wanted advertisements in newspapers in the U.S. Measured by the help-wanted advertising index released on April 26, 2007, the March 2006 volume declined one point to 30 compared with 37 in 2005. It has been noted that eight of the nine regions in the...
- Help-Wanted Ad Index Slips 2 To 32 In July. // Bond Buyer;9/1/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32458, p7
The article reports on the market conditions of help-wanted advertising index in the U.S. for July 2006. Help-wanted dropped two points for the month to 32 from a revised reading of 34. According to reports, the index, which measures the volume of help-wanted advertisements in newspapers across...
- Help-Wanted Index Drops 4 Pts in August. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32229, p2
Reports on the decline in volume of help wanted advertisements in newspapers in the U.S. Contributing factors to the decreased advertising index; Impact of storms and flooding on the levels of help wanted advertisements.
- Help-Wanted Index Slips One Point to 38. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31811, p2
Reports on the decrease in the volume of help wanted ads in the newspapers in the U.S. in December 2003.