- The case for the company MBA. Emmett, Mark // Director (00123242);Dec95, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p85
Focuses on Standard Chartered Bank's Masters in Business Administration program offered for selected employees. Initial objectives; How the course is tailored.
- No problems. O'Brien, Brian // Canadian Banker;Nov/Dec91, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p21
Reports that the Standard Chartered Bank purchased full-page advertisements in both English- and Chinese-language newspapers to counteract false rumors spread in Hong Kong that their bank was in trouble.
- KeyCorp taps British Bank to boost Asian operation. Kraus, James R. // American Banker;2/6/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 25, p9
Focuses on KeyCorp's agreement with Standard Chartered to provide trade-related banking services to KeyCorp customers doing business in Asia. Processing of letters of credit issued by Key Trade Services Ltd.; Bank's negotiating of a similar arrangement for trade finance services in Latin...
- Standard Chartered Issues Guaranteed GCC Note. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/29/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p5
Reports on the launch of the new equity-linked Khazana Note by Standard Chartered Bank which is centered on Arab markets in the Middle East and the Gulf Cooperation Council as of August 29, 2005. Uniqueness of the vehicle; Funds linked to the performance of the note; Value of minimum investment...
- Standard Chartered helps U.S. regionals do business in Asia. Kraus, James R. // American Banker;6/19/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 117, p8
Reports on the plans of Standard Chartered Bank, a British banking company, to capitalize on the growing interest of American banks in Hong Kong. Services and features offered by Standard Chartered to U.S. banks with limited presence in Asia; History and background information on Standard...
- Standard Chartered sets sights on UK panel. Vere-Jones, Emma // Lawyer;8/18/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 33, p1
Reports that Standard Chartered Bank has undertaken a review of its global panel of legal advisors in 2003. Concentration on local British firms; Extent of the review; Range of locally based work available at the bank for law firms.
- Standard Chartered Bank set for global panel rejig. Butcher, Caroline // Lawyer;9/19/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p3
The article reports that the Standard Chartered Bank in Australia has launch an internal survey to measure satisfaction with its framework of panels as part of its effort towards a global revamp of its legal advisers.
- Standard Chartered in derivatives offensive. Berris, Julia // Lawyer;12/17/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p3
The article reports that Standard Chartered Bank is strengthening its in-house derivatives legal team across the world. The bank hired derivatives associate Belle Jan Moffatt from Stephenson Harwood for its London, England team at a time when most banks are cutting staff rather than recruiting....
- Taxi apps may fuel better rides. EISENPRESS, CARA // Crain's New York Business;8/13/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p6
The article reports that the mobile applications inside taxi cabs result to better rides for commuters in New York.