Return to slender
- Academic recognition. // People Management;9/2/2010, p36
The article presents information on an academic membership route that was launched by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain in July 2010, which aims to recognize the contributions of academics and researchers in the field of human resource (HR).
- Brainful employment. Stevens, John // People Management;6/11/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p73
Provides an overview of research activities of the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) in 1998 on personnel management in Great Britain. Significance of the research activities; Study to be commissioned by David Guest; Scope and context of the institute's programs.
- Spend, spend, spend. Cannell, Mike // People Management;9/13/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 18, p65
Provides an overview of the upcoming research on training trends in Great Britain by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Key points included in the research; Details of an interview by members of the institute.
- Research into talent goes global. // People Management;9/16/2010, p38
This article reports on the plan of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) to conduct a diversity and talent management study in countries in central and Eastern Europe and Asia.
- Institute news. // People Management;02/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p57
Presents several news and developments in the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) in Great Britain. Organizers of the conference on dyslexia; IPD Training List of conferences; Changes in IPD's Training Directory.
- Are you being served? Reece, Anna // People Management;9/3/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p62
Looks at the findings of the 1998 Institute for Personnel and Development membership survey on 450 members. Usage of services; Membership benefits; Investment in technology; Future activities; Reference for strategic direction.
- Accredit where it's due. Browning, Paul // People Management;9/16/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 18, p69
Talks about the work of the awarding body of the Institute of Personnel & Development. Main priorities; Elements of its work; Membership and qualification structure; Involvement in consultations with the Employment National Training Organization.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;2/8/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p62
Provides information on the activities of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development as of February 2001. Details on its third annual training survey; Topic to be discussed at the institute's course on United States employment law; Speakers at a counseling and career management forum.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;4/5/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p70
Presents an update on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as of April 5, 2001. Death of CIPD member Peter Craig Forum; Information on the CIPD Compensation Forum; Survey on employee recruitment.