- People management: Most useful, most authoritative... MacLachlan, Rob // People Management;10/19/95, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p9
Shows the survey results regarding the preferences of people in reading `People Management' and `Personnel Today' conducted by Harris Research Center. How the survey was done; Conclusions.
- PM stays on top of the pile. Crabb, Steve // People Management;10/28/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 21, p13
Details the findings of a readership survey of human resource professionals carried out by Taylor Nelson Sofres Business Services in Great Britain. Number of respondents; Ratings given by respondents to the periodical `People Management'; Preference for other human resource periodicals.
- PM retains its poll position. // People Management;11/25/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p7
Focuses on the results of a readership survey regarding the patronage of the magazine 'People Management.' Comparison of the patronage rating given by readers to the magazine and its competitors; Categories in which readers evaluated the magazines for personnel management; Differences between...
- Untitled. // Personnel Today;6/6/2006, p3
The article presents the result of a public opinion poll on the leading HR publication. A significant proportion of readers rated the periodical "Personnel Today" as the leading HR publication. However, it is informed that merely 24% of readers preferred the periodical "People Management" over...
- What consumers don't know will hurt us. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;04/01/97 25th Anniversary Special, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p10
Focuses on consumers' response to the publishing industry's data collection approach. Lack of consumer feedback on companies that don't treat them with dignity; Need to accept negative response of readers.
- Comparison of reader content preferences. Stone, Gerald C.; Boudreau, Timothy // Newspaper Research Journal;Fall1995, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p13
Presents the results of a survey on the content preference of younger and older newspaper readers, from surveys in 1985 and 1993-1994. Assumption on what brought about changes in the interest of readers; Factors which were linked with changes in newspaper readership; Statistics on the daily...
- Print readership. // AdMedia;Mar2003, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p38
Presents findings of a survey conducted on print readership in New Zealand as of December 2002 by media rating service Nielsen Media Research Inc. Publications that have been analyzed; Various categories of publications; Change in readership of different publications.
- READER'S CHOICE. // Sarasota Magazine;May2011, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p88
The article lists the winners on the "Best of Sarasota 2011" reader's poll by "Sarasota Magazine" in Sarasota, Florida including Bonefish Grill for seafood restaurant, Publix for bakery, and Ringling International Arts Festival for festival or special events.
- FROM the EDITOR: ALL THE BEST. // Stamford Magazine;Jul2012, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p14
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses an article about the findings of the annual reader survey in Connecticut.