Use hardline tactics, change leaders told
- Sky's the limit, but pay hikes stalling. Albertson, David // Employee Benefit News;Aug2001, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p9
Highlights a conference by the Society for Human Resource Management entitled `Sky's the Limit' in 2001. Information on the `2001 Human Resource Management Compensation Survey' conducted by William M. Mercer Inc.; How human resource (HR) professionals view their job; How to assess the value of...
- SHRM meeting attracts 9,000. // Business Insurance;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p19
Highlights the Society for Human Resource Management's 51st Annual Conference and Exposition in Atlanta, Georgia.
- SUN GOES DOWN ON HR DINOSAURS... // Personnel Today;5/6/2008, p1
The article offers information on the annual Public Sector People Managers' Association conference which took place in Brighton, England in April 2008. The theme of the conference was "'Evolution or Extinction," which captured the debate that is currently raging about what the future holds for...
- Message from the director. Bermudez, Ada // Caribbean Business;10/17/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 42, pS4
Presents information on the 29th Annual Conference and Exposition of the Society for Human Resource Management Puerto Rico Chapter in 2002. Conference program; Topics to be discussed; Social activities planned.
- Record turnout for SHRM. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);06/08/98, Vol. 45 Issue 23, p15A
Presents highlights of the 1998 annual Human Resource Conference, hosted by the Society for Human Resource Management-Long Island Chapter. Luncheon address delivered by Ben Vereen.
- Sami Fair, Jim Stuck y Jorge Wagensberg encabezan una nÃ³mina de privilegio. // Capital Humano;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 226, p20
No abstract available.
- Events/Seminars. // HR Magazine;Oct2015, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p78
A calendar of events and seminars relating to human resource management for October and November 2015 is presented, including those focused on compensation essentials, human resources metrics, and immigration and labor issues.
- Processor power. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;6/8/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p65
Provides information on the Computers in Personnel conference and exhibition held in London, England on June 28-29, 2000. Highlights of the conference; Explanation on the application service provision; Topics discussed in the conference.
- Calls for profession to join battle against deprivation. MacLachlan, Rob // People Management;7/9/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 14, p16
Reports on the issues discussed at the annual conference of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Need for human resource professionals to reach out beyond their jobs and companies to help combat social deprivation; Statement from Kathleen McComber, chair of the SHRM board;...