Building trade in bid to raise spirit levels
- Shepherd wins ski slope work. // Contract Journal;4/10/2002, Vol. 413 Issue 6372, p12
Reports on the contract won by Shepherd Construction to design and build a multi-level complex in Great Britain. Value of the contract; Amusements to be featured in the complex.
- Tarmac demerger bill. // International Construction;Nov99, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p5
Reports on cost of the demerger of the British construction firm Tarmac PLC. Divisions created from the move.
- Untitled. Stanton, Justin // Contract Journal;3/3/2004, Vol. 422 Issue 6465, p3
Reports on the developments in the construction of the City Square project of Shepherd Construction in Liverpool, England as of March 2004.
- LUCKY 13. // Contract Journal;8/18/2004, Vol. 424 Issue 6489, p10
Presents an update on the construction of a residential project by Shepherd Construction for Sterling Scarborough in Leeds, England, as of August 2004. Features of the crane used in the project; Value of the construction project.
- MONSTER MASH. // Contract Journal;4/27/2005, Vol. 428 Issue 6522, p3
Focuses on the 16-week demolition programme on the City Point project of Shepherd Construction Ltd. in Leeds, England. Reason the top floors of the building were demolished using a work down method; Schedule of the construction.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Building Design;5/6/2011, Issue 1964, p10
The article offers news briefs related to building industry in Great Britain such as the five million debt owed at WSP Group plc after exiting Libya, the contract won by Capita Symonds Ltd. at ITV, and the support given by various firms such as Shepherd Construction Ltd. for government-backed...
- HIGH LIFE. // Contract Journal;9/29/2004, Vol. 425 Issue 6495, p7
Provides information on the design and build project of Shepherd Construction at Discovery Dock East, a residential development at South Quay in London, England. Cost of the project; Completion date.
- Shepherd winded by Â£14m construction hit. // Contract Journal;12/17/2008, Vol. 446 Issue 6705, p2
The article reports on the financial performance of York, England-based Shepherd Construction Ltd. A Â£14 million hit on a historic project for a private client has dragged the company into a low profit. Despite a record-breaking profit in its Portakabin division, the company's overall pre-tax...
- Climbing the ladder: Duncan Rarity, Shepherd Construction. // Contract Journal;7/15/2009, Vol. 447 Issue 6730, p31
The article presents an interview with Duncan Rarity, national framework and company PPP manager at Shepherd Construction Ltd. When asked why he went into construction, he said that he likes solving problems and every project in construction produces its own unique challenges. He says that he...