- Analysts' corner: Syntel Inc. (Nasdaq:Sync). // Crain's Detroit Business;05/18/98, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p4
Presents statistical information on the average yield of Syntel Incorporated stock. Details on Syntel's adjusted stocks splits; Background information on the company; Comments from Steven Bier, senior equity analyst at BancAmerica Robertson Stephen and Company.
- Syntel expands in Singapore. Defendis, Megan // Crain's Detroit Business;09/22/97, Vol. 13 Issue 38, p44
Reports that Syntel Incorporated has opened an additional office in Singapore. Focus of the office; Reference to the opening of another office by the company; Location of that office; Factors which contributed to the company's decision to open additional offices.
- SINGULAR FOCUS. Johnson, Rebecca // People Management;9/14/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p36
The article focuses on the implementation of a single-status workforce in the Cambridgeshire County Council in England. Clear measures and activity including single status were part of the council according to human resources director Stephen Moir. Standardized holidays, working hours, workforce...
- Syntel plans stock offer. Bridgeforth Jr., Art // Crain's Detroit Business;7/15/96, Vol. 12 Issue 29, p2
Reports that Syntel Inc. is planning a stock offer within six to 12 months. Revenue in 1995; Plan to use proceeds to finance growth; Competitors.
- Syntel starts program to train needed workers. Bridgeforth, Arthur // Crain's Detroit Business;04/21/97, Vol. 13 Issue 16, p10
Reports that Syntel Incorporated is initiating a training program through its Technical and Professional Development program. Length of the training program; Information on the program; Certification after the completion of the program.
- Syntel stock up 23% shortly after its IPO. Bridgeforth, Arthur // Crain's Detroit Business;08/18/97, Vol. 13 Issue 33, p13
No abstract available.
- Syntel plans repurchase of 250,000 of its shares. // Crain's Detroit Business;03/08/99, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p4
Relates stock repurchase plans of Troy, Michigan-based firm Syntel Inc. Volume of stocks that firm plans to repurchase; Price of shares.
- SYNTEL INC. (Nasdaq: SYNT). Snavely, Brent // Crain's Detroit Business;08/21/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p4
Reports on the performance of the stocks of Syntel Inc. as of August 21, 2000. 52-week high; 52-week low.
- Syntel launches web incubator. // Siliconindia;Mar2000, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p12
Reports on India-based electronic business and application integration firm Syntel Inc.'s development of an incubator business program that enables the corporation to invest in and spin-off web-based businesses. Investment of the company to fund the start-up of the businesses; Company's...