Bravo names Michele Smith Burberrys' senior RTW VP
- Burberry's appoints new global chief. // Marketing Week (01419285);11/13/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p9
Reports that Burberry's Worldwide, the luxury goods subsidiary of Great Universal Stores, has appointed Michelle Smith as new senior vice president.
- Untitled. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/21/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 119, p8
Reports on Burberrys' increase in sales of weekend wear for 1993 in its American stores. Strong demand for casual clothes; Comments from Barry Goldsmith, managing director for Burberrys American stores.
- Burberrys: Women's will top men's for fall. Wilson, Eric // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/1/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 60, p11
Reports that men's trench coat manufacturer Burberry's is expected to see more sales from women's wear than men's in the fall of 1997. Management restructuring of the company in 1994 with the appointment of Barry Goldsmith as president of the wholesale division; Martin Cooper's revamping of the...
- Crown brings Burberrys brand to home furnishings. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p3
Reports that Burberrys, a brand which is recognised internationally in Britain as the epitome is set to branch into the luxury home furnishings market. Detailed information on the move; Indepth look at the Burberrys Homer Collection; Comments from Graham Hayhurst, Borden Decorative Products,...
- Burberry: Flagship in Taipeh. Freutel, Aziza // Textilwirtschaft;5/3/2012, Issue 18, p33
The article discusses plans by luxury clothing manufacturer, Burberry, to open its largest store in South Asia in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Burberry. F. I. // Textilwirtschaft;2/25/2010, Issue 8, p37
The article discusses British firm Burberry's difficulties on the Spanish market, which is why the firm is taking its Spanish collection off the market and is planning to close down its branch in Barcelona, Spain.
- Check-ing out. Underwood, Elaine // Brandweek;12/11/95, Vol. 36 Issue 47, p32
Reports on Burberrys' extension of its signature plaid fashion line. Forecast on manufacturer Sanyo's wholesale revenues in 1995; Strategies for achieving fashion relevance; Launching of the company's global print campaign.
- All bases covered. Kort, M. // Women's Sports & Fitness;Oct89, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p48
Profile of Michele Smith, 22, one of the best softball pitchers and hitters in the country despite having a bum arm. Personal background; Elbow injury and rehabilitation; Softball performance; Future goals.
- MPA checks out UK and US stores for Burberry. Clayton, Richard // Design Week;10/3/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p7
Reports the opening of Burberry stores in New York and London. Design by Mark Pinney Associates; Description of store interior; Glass facia for the Knightsbridge store.