New York's TFA unveils plans for $3.05 billion in debt by next June
- Online firm places 2.8% of TFA orders. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;01/25/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30814, p32
Reports that online municipal bonds trading firm eBondTrade's placement of 2.8 percent of the New York Transitional Finance Authority's tax-exempt bond offering. Value of the orders taken for the authority; Structure of the issues placed the online trader.
- NTTA, N.Y. TFA and Two Colorado Deals Lead Light Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/4/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33493, p6
The article reports on some of the bidding plans that affect the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. These include the 1 billion dollar financing for the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA), the 500 million dollars offering from the New York Transitional Finance Authority...
- NYC TFA New Deal Structure Reveals How to Diversify Short-Term Investors Base. Flynn, Hillary // Bondbuyer.com;8/ 7/2014, p10
The article reports on the government agency New York City Transitional Finance Authority's (TFA) New Deal structure that it used to successfully sell its July and April, 2014 deals. TFA reportedly issued the deals as multi-model bonds with optional mandatory tender, and as variable rate debt....
- Muni Prices Strengthen as Market Sees New Issues Sell. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;9/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34382, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bonds were mostly stronger at mid-session, traders said, as several large issues were priced in the primary. Leading the pack were $1 billion of bonds from the New York City Transitional Finance Authority and over $1 billion of notes from the state of Massachusetts.
- BOND-WATCH. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;10/17/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33599, p9
The article offers news briefs related to bonds and investments in the U.S. as of October 17, 2011. The Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management Board has approved a plan to increase investments in small money-management institutions. The New York Transitional Finance Authority (TFA)...
- N.Y.C. TFA Returns to Future Tax-Secured Debt With $900 Million. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/16/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33150, p5
The article focuses on the plan by the New York City Transitional Finance Authority (TFA) to issue new-money, future-tax secured bonds worth 900 million U.S. dollars in the bond market in July 2009. The issuance of such bond, accordingly, is due to a bill allowing TFA to enjoy a new debt limit...
- Volume Edges Up as N.Y. Deals Dominate $5.38 Billion Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/8/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34089, p1
The article reports that a pair of bond deals from New York, 500 million U.S. dollars financing from the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority and 760 million U.S. dollars financing from the New York Transitional Finance Authority, has helped to increase bond volume in the U.S primary...
- Munis Steady as Market Set for Quick, Quiet Session. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;12/28/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34433, p1
Municipal bond prices were unchanged in early trading, traders said, as the market was set for a quiet, abbreviated session on Thursday.
- NYC TFA Paces Nearly $8B Week. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;10/19/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34395, p1
Municipal issuance is estimated at almost $8 billion, as some familiar faces from New York and California come to market with large deals.