Wheel Stud Identification Chart
- Literature. // Fleet Equipment;Aug97, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p83
Features brochures, manuals and guides related to the motor vehicle fleet industry. Includes Goodyear's Truck Tire Service Manual; Hino Diesel Trucks' brochure of specification information for all 1998 model medium trucks; Hendrickson HN Series brochure.
- Handbooks developed for salvage vehicles. Grady, Tina // Automotive Body Repair News;Jan2000, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p20
Announces the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators' development of vehicle-inspection handbooks for salvage vehicles. Recommendations from industry organizations; Use of illustration; Quality control.
- Much needed emission I&M code now available. Conte, Christy // Motor Age;Feb95, Vol. 114 Issue 2, p65
Reports on The Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment's (CCME) publication of a national standard for emission inspection and maintenance established by Canada Watch in its `Code of Practice for Motor Vehicle Emission Inspection and Maintenance Program.'
- Wheels & tires. // Fleet Owner;Dec97, Vol. 92 Issue 12, p98
Presents catalogs, brochures and other literature focusing on wheels and tires. Bulletin on FCR Series treads; Brochure on Bridgestone on-highway rib radials; Data sheet describing cast aluminum wheels.
- Catching up. // National Petroleum News;Apr94, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p11
Reports on the availability of the `Environmental Guidebook' for Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Refueling Operations.' Purpose; Price; Contact information.
- MANHEIM AUCTIONS. // Commercial Motor;5/4/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5176, p71
The article provides information on the HGV Fair Wear and Tear Guide published by Manheim Auctions. The guide is aimed at drivers and operators alike, it covers chassis-cabs and trailers aged over 18 months and lists the responsibilities of the lessor, the lessee and the driver. Vehicles for...
- In search of the professionals. Raphael, Maxine // Commercial Motor;7/13/2006, Vol. 204 Issue 5186, p17
The article reflects on the problems in recruiting professional truck drivers. It relates the encounter of the author with a veteran driver. Some drivers use tachographs incorrectly and unable to complete a paperwork. The author plans to market a handbook on payloads and professional conduct of...
- REFERENCE SHELF. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2005, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p39
Reports on developments involving companies in the motor vehicle industry in the U.S. Release of the new Lighting User's Guide manual created by Truck-Lite; Introduction of a new wall chart for wheel-end torque specifications provided by Webb Wheel Products; Launch of the Navigator liftgate...
- Meritor Automotive releases new trailer air suspension system brochure. // Fleet Equipment;Nov97, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p79
Reports on Meritor Automotive Inc.'s release of its new RHP Highway Parallelogram trailer air suspension system brochure.