- Promotions. // Automotive Marketing;Dec94, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p49
Presents products for the automotive aftermarket industry. Robert Bosch Corp.'s heavy-duty counter mat; K-Products Inc.'s tourney jacket; Amoco Oil Co.'s full line of motor oils including Amoco Ultimate Gold.
- Tool topics. // Automotive Marketing;Nov94, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p132
Presents equipment and supplies related to the automobile industry in the United States. Trailer wheel bearing repair kit; Electronic battery tester; Backing plate.
- Products. // Automotive Marketing;Nov94, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p148
Presents equipment and supplies related to the automobile supplies industry in the United States. Includes brake pads; Remanufactured engines; Tubeless tire repair system.
- Supplier section. // Ward's Auto World;May95, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p83
Introduces new products of interest to the automobile supplies industry. Includes JBA International's Automotive 400 software; Kuss Filtration's fuel filter; Automated Welding Systems Inc.'s automated welding and material-handling system.
- TOP 5 WAYS TO SELL Additives. // Aftermarket Business;Apr2001, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p22
Focuses on the market for automotive additives/chemicals products. Strategies for selling the product; Statistics on market share by type of chain, aftermarket sales, gross margin, and annual turns between 1996 and 2000.
- Snake pit suppliers. Keenan, Tim // Ward's Auto World;Mar96, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p134
Focuses on the contribution made by automotive suppliers to the development of the Dodge Viper. Comments from key persons; Companies and their contributions.
- Labor savings drive auto parts vf/f/s bagging. Lingle, Rick // Packaging Digest;Oct96, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p132
Focuses the labor savings scheme of Monroe Auto Equipment with the use of automated small parts counting and bagging line. Use of six Batchmaster Series II Counters; Advantages of vertical form/fill/seal bagger from Batching Systems Inc. INSET: On-line, on-film CAD diagram..
- Tooltopics. // Automotive Marketing;Dec94, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p50
Introduces Holley Performance Products' DIY kit for upgrading carbureted V-8 engines to performance fuel injection.
- Window film. // Aftermarket Business;Apr2002, Vol. 112 Issue 4, p72
Reports on the sales of window film in the automobile supplies industry in the U.S. in 2001. Market share by type of chain; Percentage of sales of window film in terms of national brands and private brands; Total aftermarket sales; Retail aftermarket sales.