Report from Pierburg
- German firm opens the throttle in U.S. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;4/9/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5924, p8N-DD
Focuses on Germany-based automobile supplies company Kolbenschmidt Pierburg's business operations in the United States as of April 9, 2001. Company background; Business deals with car companies Ford Motor Co. and General Motors.
- SUPPLIER SNAPSHOT: KOLBENSCHMIDT PIERBURG. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Design & Production;Nov2001, Vol. 113 Issue 11, p34
Features Kolbenschmidt Pierburg AG, a manufacturer of engine air management systems and components, pumps, pistons and related products. Location of the facilities of Kolbenschmidt; Goal of the company; Revenue of the company in 2000.
- German parts maker has lofty acquisition goals. Ostle, Dorothee // Automotive News;1/8/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5911, p18
Reports on Germany-based engine parts maker Kolbenschmidt-Pierburg's desire to buy other suppliers in an effort to double its sales by 2004. Amount of the targeted revenue; Creation of a holding company that will be based in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
- German firm to buy Zollner. Sherefkin, Robert // Automotive News;3/22/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5811, p1
Reports that German automotive piston maker Kolbenschmidt Pierburg AG has agreed to acquire Zollner Pistons LLC of Fort Wayne, Indiana. Zollner's supply of pistons to United States auto makers.
- German auto supplier to expand in Auburn Hills. Green, Leslie // Crain's Detroit Business;04/17/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p3
Reports that auto supplier Kolbenschmidt Pierburg AG is expanding its operations in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Effort of the firm to increase its reach in the North American market; Approval by the city government of a tax-abatement package for the firm.
- Kolbenschmidt gives 7 series more torque. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News Europe;10/22/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p14
Features Kolbenschmidt-Pierburg, an automobile engine parts maker from Germany. Total amount of sales in 2000; Key products; Customers.
- German suppliers adapt to expand in U.S. Snavely, Brent // Automotive News;4/24/2006, Vol. 80 Issue 6199, p22B
The article discusses German suppliers adaptation to expansion in the U.S. with reference to the American operation of the German engine parts supplier Kolbenschmidt Pierburg AG. Over the past five years, the American operation of Kolbenschmidt Pierburg has grown from three employees to 32....
- Product Focused. Kelly, Kevin // Ward's Auto World;Nov2003, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p21
Reports on the introduction of an integrated exhaust gas recirculating manifold module and an electrically driven coolant pump by German powertrain component supplier Kolbenschmidt Pierburg AG. Financial performance of the company in the first half of 2003; Features of the products; Advantages...
- Pierburg looks beyond core engine skills. // Automotive News Europe;05/08/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p24
Interviews Dieter Seipler, chairman of automotive supplier Kolbenschmidt Pierburg AG. Main factors affecting the company's business; Impact of mergers in the automobile industry on pricing; Status of the North American operations of the company.