Improved stamping at Dana Parish
- Dana makes mark with welding process. Chew, Edmund // Automotive News;11/20/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5904, p22L
Features the Dana's patented magnetic-pulse welding process for joining ferrous to nonferrous materials to allow welding of alternative materials to traditional ones in automobile components such as driveshafts. Functions of the magnetic-pulse welding; Dana's Structural Products Group's use of...
- Dana's Commercial Vehicle Parts Division Expands Focus to Meet the Needs of the Global Service Parts Market. // Fleet Equipment;May2001, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p17
Reports the creation of the Commercial Vehicle Service Parts Division of Dana Corp., which will focus on global commercial vehicle service parts. Employee appointments in connection to the creation of the division; Purpose of the division.
- Driven to collapse. Sell, Christopher // Engineer (00137758);4/2/2004, Vol. 293 Issue 7648, p44
Reports that automobile parts supplier Dana Corp. has developed an automotive driveshaft that collapses in an accident. Features of the driveshaft technology; Safety and cost benefits offered by the system; Implications for car design.
- Dana comes to Ford's aid for hot-selling big trucks. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;8/05/96, Vol. 70 Issue 5672, p1
Reports on the efforts of Dana Corp. to help Ford Motor Co. fill dealer orders for the 1997 Ford F-150 vehicle. Creation of a facility in Reading, Pennsylvania to manufacture 4x4 F-150 frames for Ford; Dana's increasing of the capacity for Ford.
- ONE PRODUCT, ONE CUSTOMER. Bartholomew, Doug // Industry Week/IW;Oct2002, Vol. 251 Issue 9, p50
Features Dana Corp. in Stockton, California as of October 2002. Description of the facility; Information on the processes for building frames of Toyota Tacoma pickup truck of Toyota Motor Corp.; Commitment of employees to the Toyota Production System; Factors that contributed to the success of...
- Texaco Syn-Star GL meets Dana specification. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2008, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p45
The article on the launch of Texaco Syn-Star GL SAE 75W-90 by Chevron Products Co. which is designed to meet Revision C of Dana Corp.'s SHAES 256 specification. The Texaco Syn-Star GL meets all major original equipment manufacturers (OEM) warranty requirements which is also recommended as a rear...
- ArvinMeritor/Dana: bidding over. // MarketWatch: Automotive;January 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p10
Reveals that U.S. auto parts firm Dana has rejected a final bid from rival ArvinMeritor. Fundamental antitrust barriers and substantial financial risks as the primary reasons for the bid rejection.
- Company Spotlight: Dana Corporation. // MarketWatch: Automotive;Jan2007, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p8
The article presents a profile of Dana Corp., a supplier of automotive systems and components to global vehicle manufacturers. The company's automotive systems group supplies automotive components to original equipment manufacturers. Its heavy vehicle technologies and systems group supplies...
- DANA WINS CHINESE AXLE SUPPLY CONTRACT. // Forging;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p8
The article reports that Dana Holding Corp. is going to supply rear-axle assembles to holding company Beiqi Foton Motors to be installed in its pick-up trucks and sport utility vehicles (SUVs).