Is this the replacement for the transfer line? The first look at the Kingsbury Cyber-Cell II
- Joint effort puts productivity on the table. Bates, Charles // American Machinist;Sep2003, Vol. 147 Issue 9, p62
Deals with the twin-table, rotary-trunnion arrangement reached by machining company Kingsbury with Koma Precision. Description of the equipment; Beneficial aspects of the Koma unit; Goal of their collaboration. INSET: Everyone gains.
- Kingsbury's future. // New Hampshire Business Review;7/7/95, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p13A
Reports that Kingsbury Corp. has unveiled a new line of computer-controlled machine tools. Company operations of Kingsbury Corp.
- Layoffs and limbo. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/08/96, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p34
Reports on labor relations at Kingsbury Corp. after employees decided to organize the company's first union.
- Find your uncomfort zone. Koepfer, G. Chris // Modern Machine Shop;Aug95, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p10
Comments on the market strategy of the Kingsbury Corporation in meeting the demands of the industry for machines. Qualities of the employees; Release of innovative machines with high quality; Accomplishment of the company; Questions on the company's future; Statement from Jim Kootz, president...
- Thrust Bearing. // Product Design & Development;Feb2002, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p1
Features the LEG Slimline thrust bearing from Kingsbury Inc. Specification of the product; Contact information.
- Deming's king of machines. Teresko, John // Industry Week/IW;4/1/96, Vol. 245 Issue 7, p35
Profiles Jim Koontz, president and chief executive officer at Kingsbury Corporation. Koontz's focus on solutions not machines; Proposals by Koontz; Role of changes in customer's business strategies; Strategies and goals set for company's development.
- MediaCom wins ...2.5m Kingsbury. // Marketing Week;8/13/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p14
Provides information on media agency MediaCom, which won the furniture retailer Kingsbury, 2.5 million pounds account. Duties of MediaCom; Details on Kingsbury; Information on H&C Furnishings which acquired the whole of Kingsbury portfolio of companies; Comments from H and C managing director...
- Kingsbury intros new and improved machines. G.C.K. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug95, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p168
Announces the unveiling of machines manufactured by Kingsbury Inc. Cyber-Cell machining center with high-speed linear motor drives; VTC-4 vertical turning center with inverted spindle; Design enhancement made on the HM500 for in-line application; Model 208 modular multi-station machining...
- VTC features X-axis traverse up to 1,000 IPM. // Modern Machine Shop;Jan97, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p258
No abstract available.