Internet Highway Report
- Online Advisers Look Far Beyond Mutual Fund. O'Connor-Grant, Colleen // Money Management Executive;6/2/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p4
The article reports on the study "What Advisers Do Online," conducted by Lindsay Geimer. It says that advisers are routinely using non-industry websites and bank online in larger numbers than expected. Geimer notes that asset managers should incorporate more multimedia into their sites. Seventy...
- Managers go digital in WWW gold rush. Hemmerick, Steve // Pensions & Investments;5/13/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p26
Reports that money managers in the United States, are using the World Wide Web as means of attracting attention. Services being offered by money managers on the World Wide Web; Competition among managers for Web visitors; Information on the Web page of Fidelity Investments; How Piper Capital...
- Managers not swarming over web. Hemmerick, Steve // Pensions & Investments;5/12/97 Special Issue, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p28
Presents the findings of a survey which focused on the utilization of the World Wide Web by money managers. Number of respondents with web pages; Benefits derived from using the Internet.
- REDBOOK READERS REVEAL: "My favorite money-saving website". Roehrig, Elizabeth // Redbook;May2004, Vol. 202 Issue 5, p172
Presents information on several Web sites that offer tips on saving money.
- Reader Spotcheck. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p25
Presents public opinion polls about several issues concerning financial planning services in the U.S. Rating of the business situation for the practice of financial planners; Satisfaction about financial planning software; Significance of self-help Internet sites, such as Financial Engines, to...
- Nic Cicutti: When did advisers lose their political mojo? Cicutti, Nic // Money Marketing (Online Edition);6/6/2013, p26
The article presents the author's views on the benefits provided by the Internet to financial advisors. He comments that Internet allows for a far wider interaction between IFA and is a brilliant tool, updating and cross-pollinating continually. He remarks that a willingness to interact with...
- World Wide Web Community Behavior Makes Web Less Vulnerable
to Attack, More Friendly to New Sites. // Ascribe Newswire: Medicine;4/16/2002, p21
Contrary to the global "rich get richer" behavior of the World Wide Web (WWW) as a whole, in which a relatively small number of popular sites receive a disproportionately large share of inbound links and traffic, a study has found that smaller communities of Web sites, for example, all...
- Surfbaud: Web voyeurs. Amjadali, Samantha // Australian Personal Computer;Mar1998, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p207
Highlights several Web sites. Names of the sites; Information on the sites.
- Austin creates a fertile landscape of local Web ventures. Crawford, Bill // Advertising Age;6/2/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 22, Special Section ps24
Reviews several World Wide Web sites of local interest to citizens of Austin, Texas such as auschron.com, the Web site of the Austin Chronicle newspaper, and k-eyetv.com, Web site of KEYE-TV.