- EVENTS CALENDAR. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/21/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 44, p52A
Presents a calendar of events that lists various industry-related and fund raising activities in New York from October 22 to November 17, 2005. Beneficiaries of the 5K Run for the Ridley; Use of proceeds of the Gold Coast Gala XI; Objective of the Polar Bear Plunge.
- Calendare. Mardon, Mark // Bay Area Reporter;12/9/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 50, p44
Presents the specifications of the fundraiser show Help is on the Way for the Holiday in San Francisco. Performance of Sharon McNight; Tim Hockenberry's version of John Lennon's "Imagine," coupled with his talent in piano and singing.
- FUND-RAISERS. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p49
Presents the schedule of fund raising events in New Orleans, Louisiana, compiled as of August 9, 2004. Wine Wednesdays; Hope Gala; Ya-ya Hat Tea.
- Events. // Estates Gazette;9/3/2005, Issue 535, p59
Presents an update on issues related to fund raising events in Great Britain as of September 2005. Information on a fund raising program for Treetops Children's Hospice in Stoke-on-Trent, England; Information on the Help a London Child program.
- TMV Fundraiser: Help TMV in 2013 by Giving -- and Spreading the Word. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;01/09/2013, p20
The article offers information on how the assistance from people can be used to take the TMV fundraiser into another level. It says that the goal of the TMV in 2013 is to raise at least $9,000 to take the fundraiser to another level in terms of news and feature content. It adds that the TMV is...
- Fundraising for 44Â¢. Levinson, Nick // Nonprofit World;May/Jun2005, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p7
Presents an easy, inexpensive, and surefire fundraising tactic which every nonprofit should try. Assertion that personal touch works on donors; Suggestion that if the donor's gift left a legacy you can write to tell them what it means today; Tips on making letters for donors . INSET: CREATIVE...
- Retailers, School Join Book Fund-Raiser. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/24/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 61, p10
Delves into a school book fund raising drive called Shop 4 Class organized by retailers and the Fund for Public Schools in New York City, New York. Plan of the participating retailers to donate a portion of their gross revenues for public schools; Selection of children's book author Jules...
- Dog rescue benefit. Laird, Cynthia // Bay Area Reporter;12/16/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 51, p4
Reports on the advantages of the celebration of a holiday party and fundraiser at El Rio by Wonder Dog rescue in San Francisco.
- Be a partner in business. George, Stephen // Money Marketing;11/18/2004, p52
This article focuses on fund raising efforts by professions across Great Britain. From solicitors and IT professionals to accountants and engineers, the NSPCC has business specialists across Great Britain who campaign and fundraise on the charity's behalf. Now the launch of the Partners in...