Hopes and Fears and Dreams
- Significant Percent Of High Net-Worth Individuals Fear Outliving Assets In Retirement. // Insurance Advocate;03/17/2001, Vol. 112 Issue 11, p26
Focuses on the `2000 Wealth Management Survey' conducted by Phoenix Home Life Mutual Insurance Company regarding retirement planning among rich people in the United States. Importance of retirement planning; Strategies to manage retirement funds.
- Study finds wide gap between retirement hopes and savings. Schmitt, Frederick // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;5/6/96, Vol. 100 Issue 19, p3
Focuses on a survey conducted by Phoenix Home Life Mutual Insurance Company, which showed a big difference in Americans' retirement expectations and their actual savings. Survey entitled Phoenix Fiscal Fitness Survey; Number of American polled for survey; Findings and details of survey;...
- Survey finds gap between retiree dreams, savings. Schmitt, Frederick // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;5/13/96, Vol. 100 Issue 20, p31
Reports on the findings of a survey conducted by Phoenix Home Life Mutual Insurance Company in Hartford, Connecticut, concerning the financial status of Americans when they retire. Number of Americans the Phoenix Fiscal Fitness Survey polled; Factor which shows a gap between they retirement...
- Mid-Atlantic residents report concerns about retirement income. Cleary, Kristen Maree // Westchester County Business Journal;7/31/95, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p24
Presents the results of the 1995 Fiscal Fitness Survey conducted by Phoenix Home Life Mutual Insurance Co., which examined the financial concerns of Middle Atlantic residents. Retirement income; Residents' consciousness of economic downturns; Confidence about maintaining one's standard of...
- Phoenix helps students grasp financial concepts. Schmitt, Fredrick // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;12/02/96, Vol. 100 Issue 49, p8
Focuses on the 1996 Student Fiscal Fitness Survey by Phoenix Home Life Mutual Insurance Company, which showed that 70 percent of 1,200 surveyed students said having enough money saved to retire was very important. Comments from Robert W. Fiondella, chairman, president and chief executive...
- Americans need `fiscal wakeup call'. Friedman, Amy S. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/25/94, Vol. 98 Issue 17, p3
Focuses on the findings of the 1994 Phoenix Home Life Fiscal Fitness Survey regarding the financial preparedness of Americans. Long term fiscal needs; Survey population profile; Estate planning; Drawing up of wills; Retirement planning; Implications for insurance agents.
- Retirement woes. // New Hampshire Business Review;7/21/95, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p30
Reports on the result of a nationwide poll of workers conducted by Hartford, Connecticut-based insurance company Phoenix Home Life which indicate that New England is the leading nation worried about retirement incomes.
- Survey: Youths Want ABC's of Money Management . KREININ SOUCCAR, MIRIAM // American Banker;10/11/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 195, p26
Discusses a survey commissioned by Phoenix Home Life Mutual Insurance Co. which found that most young people have little confidence in their money management skills and are willing to learn more. Persistence of cultural stereotypes when it comes to assessing their own abilities to make sound...
- Uneasy retirement. // Business NH Magazine;Aug94, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p9
Reports on the results of the 1994 Phoenix Home Life Fiscal Fitness Survey conducted in New England. Percentage of respondents targeting the nest egg for retirement; Reasons for putting off estate planning; Other findings.