Steering a Course
- Letter from Bodwood to George Wilson (1781). Bentham, Jeremy // Library of the World's Best Literature, Ancient & Modern -- Volu;3/1/2006, p227
Presents a letter from Bodwood to George Wilson about the ideas he brought with respect to the female part of this family that were turned quite topsy-turvy, and unfortunately they are not yet cleared up.
- ARRL PRESIDENT EMERITUS GEORGE WILSON, W4OYI (SK). // QST;Feb2009, Vol. 93 Issue 2, p62
An obituary for American Radio Relay League Inc.'s president emeritus George Wilson is presented.
- In Memory of George W. Wilson 1943-2005. // Corrections Today;Apr2005, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p115
Presents an obituary for George W. Wilson, former state corrections commissioner of the Kentucky Department of Corrections.
- VETERAN REPORTER REMEMBERED. // Vietnam;Jun2014, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p9
An obituary for military affairs reporter George C. Wilson is presented.
- BASKETBALL'S 'MOST WANTED' PLAYER. // Ebony;Jan1961, Vol. 16 Issue 3, Special section p39
A biography of George Wilson, a basketball player is presented. He was born in Meridian, Mississippi. He was the only child and his parents broke up early and he lived first with his father in New York and then in California. He studied at Cincinnati University. Coach William Bonner saw him...
- People. // Circuits Assembly;Oct2002, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p12
Reports career developments in the U.S. as of October 2002. Appointment of George Wilson as president of Hitachi Computer Products; Selection of Hï¿½ctor Melï¿½ndez as senior vice president of sales and marketing of Vectron Inc.
- IN MEMORIAM: Dr. George Stewart Murchison Wilson. // Canadian Urological Association Journal;Aug2011, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p292
An obituary for urologist George Stewart Murchison Wilson is presented.
- Pronouns and definite descriptions: A critique of Wilson. Simons, Mandy // Journal of Philosophy;Aug1996, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p408
Contends that philosopher George Wilson's arguments in `Reference and Pronominal Descriptions' does not support the existence of a category of pronominal descriptions. Acknowledgement of the sparse use of descriptions; Distinguishability of bound-variable descriptions from both syntactic and...
- ARE YOU ATTENDING THE MANCHESTER FURNITURE SHOW? // Cabinet Maker;6/10/2011, Issue 5741, p38
The article presents feedbacks from independent furniture and homewares retailer on the question whether they will attend the Manchester Furniture Show including Collin Norman, mentioning that they do not prefer to attend, David Wood, who says they are not sure to attend, and George Wilson, who...