- Accounting Systems & Controls. Sprague, Carolyn // Accounting Systems & Controls -- Research Starters Business;3/1/2016, p1
Accounting systems are comprised of hardware, software applications, and the people who design and administer the system as a whole. An accounting system has three distinct components: analysis, design and implementation. These components generally incorporate databases, user applications and...
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Accounting Today;Apr2015, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p49
The article offers information on software, hardware and books for the accounting profession that include the emaze cloud-based presentation-creation solution, Sapience Buddy tool, and "Tangible Property Regulations Survival Kit: A How-To Manual."
- SOFTWARE, HARDWARE & SERVICES. // Accounting Today;11/16/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p35
The article evaluates software, hardware and services for the accounting industry including the GovCount cloud-based accounting platform from VentureCount LLC, the ProSystem fx ActiveData from CCH Inc. and the Executive Series and Director Series V.6.1 from Searer Business Technology (SBT).
- SOFTWARE & HARDWARE. // Accounting Today;7/24/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p28
Evaluates accounting software and hardware including QuickBooks Merchant Service solution from Intuit Inc., SharePoint from Microsoft, OpenPages FCM 4.0 corporate governance, risk and compliance management solution from OpenPages Inc. and the 400GB Parallel HD400LJ hard drives from Samsung...
- Hardware reviews for architects. Ross, S.S. // Architectural Record;Feb1989, Vol. 177 Issue 2, p153
Reviews digitizing tablets for the Macintosh SE and II. Kurta IS/ADB series; Summagraphics Bit Pad Plus.
- The PC corner. Qualls, John H. // Business Economics;Jan1997, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p67
Focuses on computer hardware upgrades. Cost of upgrading components of 486/DX2-66 computers; Tips on investing in a computer with a Pentium chip; Best machines on a cost/performance basis; Problems with the Excel 5.0 computer software.
- Souped-up modems. Esters, S.D. // Black Enterprise;Dec90, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p35
Rates several new modems that transmit data at faster speeds, have enhanced features that correct errors, fit inside portable computers and send or receive faxes. Includes Multi-Tech Systems Inc.'s Multi-H Modem V32, Okidata Corp. Okitel 9600 and Everex's Carrier 2400/96Z; Benefits of the new...
- System design news. // Electronic Design;10/25/94, Vol. 42 Issue 22, p128
Features products designed for computer systems. RAM developed by designers at Mosel-Vitelic to bring down the cost of high-performance Windows accelerator; PCscsi II chip from Advanced Micro Devices Inc.; Oki Semiconductor's MSM98R family of customer-structured gate arrays.
- System design products. // Electronic Design;10/25/94, Vol. 42 Issue 22, p128
Features products designed for computer systems. Includes CD-ROM drives, PCMCIA flash cards and synthesizers.