IBM to Market MAS 90 Software in Turnkey Systems
- Object Architecture: Structuring a utility for success. // Electrical World;Jan1996, Vol. 210 Issue 1, Utility Business... p3
Describes the International Business Machines Corp.'s Object Architecture computer software. Transformation of company object by object to meet requirements needed to stay in business; Effort to develop an enterprise-wide utility business model.
- CAD data manager doubles as Olympic coordinator. // Machine Design;6/13/96, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p69
Focuses on the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games' use of International Business Machines Corp.'s Product Manager product data management tool. Features; Applications.
- New productmanager release gives Web-browser access to document vaults. Teschler, Leland // Machine Design;08/21/97, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p54
Presents information on Java-based Web browser inferface an updated version of the ProductManager PDM system from International Business Machine. Details on the system's capabilities.
- Internet provides venue for testing technology. // R&D Magazine;Dec96, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p13
Reports on International Business Machines' offer of promising Internet-related software technologies over the World Wide Web through its Internet Division in Somers, New York. Use of the alphaWorks approach to identify technologies that are most likely to develop into commercial successes.
- NetCommerce ready to go. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;5/20/96, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p35
Reports that International Business Machines is offering a package called NetCommerce for conducting credit-card transactions over the Internet using the Secure Electronic Transactions protocol. Features; Contact information.
- ...and IBM launches DB2 Universal. Dash, Julekha; Lawton, George // Software Magazine;Jan97, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p14
No abstract available.
- Internet software available from IBM. // RCR;3/3/97, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p74
Reports that International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) has announced the availability of computer software `ARTour Web Express.' What this means for the customer; How the computer software can be used; Compatibility of the software; Comments from vice president of marketing for IBM's...
- RFID Tools and Resources. // Product Design & Development;Sep2006, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p30
The article evaluates the radio frequency identification tools and training resources software from IBM Corp. and offers information on product features, application, inclusions and contact information.
- IBM markets POWERquery. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Jul95, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p82
Reports that International Business Machines Corp. has introduced POWERquery for SP2, a large-scale decision support computing solution for business.