RealWorld Heals Breach with Synchronics
- RealWorld to Educate Dealers. // Accounting Technology;Dec97, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p14
Reports on RealWorld's introduction of a program called Mastering Business Applications to help resellers understand how the accounting software being sold fits into end-user business. Inclusion of dealer mailings and third-party education courses in the education process; Need for dealers to...
- A new world for RealWorld. // New Hampshire Business Review;3/15/96, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p29
Reports that business and accounting firm, RealWorld Corp. has decided to move from its facility in Concord, New Hampshire to Manchester. Advantages of the new location.
- RealWorld offers new packages for Version 7.0. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/15/95, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p32
Reports on RealWorld Corp.'s extension of its Version 7.0 line of RealWorld Accounting and Business Software by distributing IQ Report Writer and BEST Fixed Assets packages. Features of the software packages; Prices; Contact information.
- New CEO named at RealWorld Corp. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/6/93, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p26
Announces the promotion of Murray P. Fish to chief executive officer of RealWorld Corp., Concord. Position as top accounting software developer; Past positions.
- RealWorld eyes more trade shows. // New Hampshire Business Review;12/8/95, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p22
Reports on RealWorld Corp.'s selection of Michael S. Anctil as its market development manager.
- Reselling from a RealWorld perspective. Cohn, Michael // Accounting Technology;Jan98, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p47
Reports on news developments pertaining to the accounting software developer, RealWorld, in the United States. Alliances formed in the accounting software industry; Company history; Number of employees; Description of the company's reseller programs.
- Accounting for success. Rauh, Tracey D. // Business NH Magazine;Mar1999, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p60
Provides an overview on the turnaround of RealWorld Corp., an innovator in accounting software for small to medium-sized businesses. Coordination between the management team and executives with the unified goal of producing a world-class product; Financial performance for 1998; Settlement of a...
- Case Study: Selective Chooses RealWorld. // Accounting Technology;Nov98, Vol. 14 Issue 10, pS7
Introduces Expertise.commerce, a Java-based self-serve Web retail order entry application from Selective Software that ties into RealWorld's product lines. Features of Expertise.commerce; Services offered by Selective Software.
- Case study: Selective chooses RealWorld. // Practical Accountant;Nov98, Vol. 31 Issue 11, pS7
Reports on Selective Software's use of Expertise.commerce, a self-serve Web retail order entry application that ties into RealWorld's product lines. Features of Expertise.commerce; Importance of the product to the growth of Selective.