Great Plains Passes Profit to Champion
- Great Plains Improves Solomon Desktop. // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p12
Reports on Great Plains Software Inc.'s improvement of its Web Project and Web Project Expense applications for the Solomon IV system. Offer of information from modules in the Solomon IV Project Series for analysis.
- Great Plains readies improved Profit. Bowen, Ted Smalley // PC Week;12/26/94-1/2/95, Vol. 11 Issue 51, p8
Presents information on the computer software Profit 2.0 from Great Plains Software Incorporated. Features; Interface; Shipment date; Pricing; Upgrade information.
- Great Plains to support Notes in accounting time. Greenberg, Ilan // InfoWorld;8/15/94, Vol. 16 Issue 33, p3
Reports on Great Plains Software Inc.'s planned launching of Notes support for its Dynamics line of accounting modules in September 1995. Features and capabilities of Integration Manager for Lotus Notes.
- Great Plains revamps DOS accounting series. Ferranti, Marc // PC Week;4/26/93, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p7
Reports on Great Plains Software's upgrade to its Great Plains Accounting software. Systemwide enhancements; Additional accounting-specific functions; Pricing.
- GP Sales Program Targets Large Customers. // Accounting Technology;Jun2000, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p10
Reports that Great Plains has chosen a group of its largest resellers to serve large national accountants under the National Partner Sales program.
- Great Plans Accounting version 7. Bertolucci, Jeff // PC World;Sep93, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p94
Presents Great Plains Software's Great Plains Accounting version 7.0. Addition of features; Price.
- Profit 2.0 accounting package adds speed and a sporty interface. Morochove, Richard // PC World;Apr95, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p78
Presents the improved accounting functions of Great Plains Profit 2.0 computer software. Electronic filing cabinet; Customization Wizard for modifying financial documents; Price.
- CRM comes to midmarket. Bowen, Ted Smalley // InfoWorld;11/8/99, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p20
Presents information on integrated front-office software developed by Great Plains Software Inc. Partnership with Siebel Systems; Features of the software; Price.
- Great Plains adds System Manager. Kerstetter, Jim // PC Week;11/25/96, Vol. 13 Issue 47, p27
Reports that Great Plains Software Inc. has released Dynamics C/S+ 3.15 for Microsoft's SQL Server. A migration tool which allows the transfer of data from Solomon Software's Solomon III for Btrieve to Dynamics; New modules including Payroll, Invoicing and Bank Reconciliation, Inventory and...