Cyma Systems Partners with Arthur Andersen's VantageSource
- Cyma has a sale. Cohn, Michael // Accounting Technology;Aug97, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p53
Reports on Cyma Systems' plan to enlist more value-added resellers to sell its Cyma IV for Windows computer software. Background information on the company; Price cuts on the software; Dealership program; Support for sales; Benefits offered to certified public accountants. INSET: Keeping up...
- Cyma upgrade helps bring accountants beyond DOS. Bowen, Ted Smalley // PC Week;12/13/93, Vol. 10 Issue 49, p37
Reports on Cyma Systems Inc.'s unveiling of its first Windows product, Cyma IV/Accounting for Windows. Initial four-module composition; Features; Compatibility; Target market.
- tech news. // Accounting Today;3/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p18
The article offers news briefs related to accounting technology, including the integration by Thomson & Reuters of its GoSystem Tax RS Web-based tax preparation software with Intacct's Web-based accounting software, CYMA Systems Inc. has partnered with Certify to offer the Certify Wallet and...
- Cyma Changes Margins. // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the increase in the lowest product discount of Cyma Systems in Tempe, Arizona. Percentage margin offered to dealers; Statements of Cyma vice president Steve Brueckner on possibility of dealers to change percentage margin.
- All Screens have a Common Look and Feel, Including Menu Bar and Command Buttons. Bishop, Nan // National Public Accountant;Oct2004, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p45
The article reviews the CYMA Not-For-Profit Edition software from CYMA Systems Inc.
- Accounting news. // Accounting Technology;Nov99, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p10
Reports on developments among accounting software manufacturers in the United States as of November 1999. Appointment of Jim Metzler as the program advisor for Navision Software's Navision Professional Program; Cyma Systems' creation of a system to supply resellers with business forms; Changes...
- Industry Round-Ups. // National Public Accountant;Aug/Sep2006, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p11
A directory of several accounting products providers is presented, which includes AccountantsWorld, CYMA Systems, Inc. and Micronetics International.
- Profiting from Nonprofits. McClure, Dave // Accounting Technology;Nov2007 Special Supplement, Vol. 23, p44
The article reviews several nonprofit software solution including Accufund Accounting Suite 3.05 from Accufund, CMS Fund Suite 11.1 from Cougar Mountain Software, and Cyma IV Not-For-Profit Edition 9.2 from Cyma Systems Inc.
- Nonprofit Software Focuses on Accountability. McClure, Dave // Practical Accountant;Dec2006 Supplement, Vol. 39, p46
The article evaluates several nonprofit financial management softwares including Cougar Mountain Fund Accounting Suite version 10 from Cougar Mountain Software Inc., Accufund Accounting Suite 3.91 version from Accufund Inc. and Cyma IV Not-for-Profit edition 8.0 version from Cyma Systems Inc.