ADP Introduces W-2 Capabilities on CD-ROM
- Software Developers Promote New Features for DMS. Redwine, Arlo // Dealernews;Apr2007, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p102
The article reviews the LightspeedNXT from ADP Lightspeed.
- Expanding Role as Trusted Advisor. McLoughlin, Don // Accounting Today;May2008 Special Report Supplement, Vol. 22, p10
The article reviews the payroll solution software RUNsm from ADP.
- ADP content campaign pays off. MADDOX, KATE // B to B;5/13/2013, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p30
The article presents the case study of payroll and human resources services company Automatic Data Processing Inc., which hired agency Stein IAS, New York, to develop an integrated campaign for its Workforce Now software.
- ADP combines HR software, payroll services. Greenberg, Ilan // InfoWorld;4/10/95, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p28
Features Automatic Data Processing Inc.'s upgraded Client Server Series (CSS) 6.0, a client/server human resource software. Modules; Autolink technology; Support for the Oracle 7.1 database server; Capabilities and uses.
- ADP: It isn't evolution, it's revolution. // Caribbean Business;5/8/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 17, p28
The article offers information on the Document Cloud computer software from Automatic Data Processing Inc. (ADP).
- ADP meets your company's HR challenges. // Caribbean Business;7/8/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 26, pS15
The article provides information on services offered by Automatic Data Processing Inc. (ADP), a provider of web-based, employee and manager self-service applications in Puerto Rico.
- New version of HR Partner for Windows. // Personnel Journal;Jan96 Supplement New Product, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p14
Presents ADP's version of Human Resource (HR) Partner Human Resource Management System (HRMS), designed for local area network users who operate with DOS/Windows. Information on ADP HR Partner database.
- ADP client/server payroll software built for Windows. Kerstetter, Jim // PC Week;5/6/96, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p31
Features Automatic Data Processing Inc.'s Payroll for Windows computer software. Client/server applications; Specifications; Versions; Contact information.
- ADP offering simplifies filing expense reports. // PC Week;3/28/94, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p34
Reports on the introduction of Electronic Expense Reimbursement System software from Automatic Data Processing Financial Services. On-line expense-report filing and reimbursement; Target clientele.