Breathing Life into the Small Reseller
- Who's using whom? // Chain Store Age;Dec95 Section 1, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p121
Reports on developments concerning the partnerships between retail trade and the computer software industry in the United States, as of December 1995. Includes Wawa's use of SASI software; Limited's installation of Employer-Connect software from Frank Gates Software Systems; Musicland's contract...
- Software entertains masses, notches record sales growth. Scally, Robert // Discount Store News;11/23/98, Vol. 37 Issue 22, p31
Focuses on the growth of the computer software industry in the United States. Expansion of products geared towards leisure and entertainment; Increase in sales of vide games and other software for personal computers; Impact of the introduction of the digital video disc format.
- Retailer News. // Discount Store News;9/7/98, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p43
Presents news briefs related to the retail software computer market in the United States, as of September 7, 1998. Includes Circuit City's addition of software titles in its stores; Electronic Boutique's completion of its initial public offering.
- Largest Indianapolis-area business-to-business software resellers. Cullather, Sarah; Ritchie, Petra // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/07/98, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p28
Lists the largest business-to-business software resellers in and around Indianapolis, Indiana ranked according to FTE software salespeople. Specialties; Heads of local operations; Web sites; Contact information.
- Mattel Interactive Ranks On Top Of Retail Educational Software Sales. // Electronic Education Report;05/10/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p5
Reports that Mattel Interactive has maintained its lead in the educational software retail market in the United States in the first quarter of 2000.
- Retailers and Tech Vendors Should Use Buddy System. Scheraga, Dan // Chain Store Age;Sep2002, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p74
Urges retailers to initiate more cooperative bonds with their technology suppliers. Need of retailers and vendors; Representation of a wave of the future of retail solutions development.
- Computer Software Retailers. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2000-2001 Book of Lists, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p195
Presents a list of computer software retailers in New Orleans, Louisiana. Rank of the retailers in terms of gross software sales in 1999; Number of employees and area stores; Types of software applications offered by the companies; Company executives; Contact information.
- Hicor. L.J. // Finance Week;12/10/99, p40
Reports on the results of South Africa-based Hicor's offloading of its retail interest in favor of the computer software sector.
- Who's using whom? // Chain Store Age;Sep98, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p126
Reports on software systems used by retailers in the United States. Includes Funco's use of Transactionware point-of-sale software from Trimax; Boscov's Department Stores' signing of a contract with QRS Corp.; Sherwin-Williams' installation of a network that will link its corporate offices to...