- Then there were five. Pandya, Mukul // Business News New Jersey;09/22/97, Vol. 10 Issue 32, p7
Reports on the merging of the two companies Coopers & Lybrand of Parsippany, New Jersey (N.J.) and Price Waterhouse. Approval of the merger; Estimated combination of revenues; Significance of the merger to the professional services industry; Impact that the merger will signal for competitors.
- PRICE WATERHOUSE, COOPERS & LYBRAND MERGE. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Aug98, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p20
Reports on the merger of Price Waterhouse & Co. and Coopers & Lybrand LLP. Expected annual revenue of the formed company; Integration of network firms.
- Coopers LA partner new chief in OC. Deemer, Susan // Orange County Business Journal;07/06/98, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p3
No abstract available.
- Accounting giants to merge. // Business Insurance;09/22/97, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p2
Cites the proposed merger between American accounting and consulting giants, Coopers & Lybrand LLP and Price Waterhouse LLP. Difference in the companies' employee benefit and risk management practices; Financial information on the two companies; Details in the merger.
- Merging accounting firms seem `complementary.' Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;09/22/97, Vol. 13 Issue 38, p46
Reports on a merger between Coopers & Lybrand LLP and Price Waterhouse LLP, emphasizing the impact of the merger on the accounting industry in Detroit. Advantages of the merger to both companies; Comments by Joseph Murphy, managing partner in Price Waterhouse; Information on the clients of both...
- Global accounting firms merge. Fitting, Beth // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;07/20/98, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p1
Reports on the merger of Price Waterhouse & Co. and Coopers & Lybrand LLP. Corporate culture of the two companies; Role of Bob Linaberry in the formed company; Strengths of the companies; Client base.
- Coopers & Lybrand merges, acquires. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;09/22/97, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p3
Reports on the merger of Coopers and Lybrand LLP with Price Waterhouse and Co. before the week of September 22, 1997.
- Lawyers target Coopers/Price Waterhouse merger. George, Alan // Middle East;May98, Issue 278, p33
Focuses on the reactions to the planned merger of Coopers & Lybrand with Price Waterhouse. Reason for the investigation of the merger by European lawyers; Why the lawyers are investigating the merger; Information on the companies.
- Coopers, Price deal to create NY powerhouse. Temes, Judy // Crain's New York Business;09/22/97, Vol. 13 Issue 38, p1
Focuses on the $13 billion merger between Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. How the 1997 merger will affect other accounting empires; Possibility that KPMG Peat Marwick will merge its operations.