See the possibilities
- Szuluk plugs in Ford's Visteon. Sorge, Marjorie // Automotive Industries;Sep97, Vol. 177 Issue 9, p5
Cites the plans Charlie Szuluk has for Visteon, the products operations of Ford Motor Corporation. Information on Szuluk; Possibility of a joint venture between the company and a personal computer company; Future plans of the company.
- Going Fast By Getting Lean. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Oct98, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p62
Focuses on Charlie Szuluk, president of Visteon Automotive Systems company. Details on Visteon's manufacturing facilities; Ins-sight into Visteon's work with Patrick Racing in Championship Auto Racing (CART), Panoz Motor Sports and Stewart Grand Priz in Formula One. INSET: A Lean Customer.
- Visteon boss wants the best. Versical, David // Automotive News;9/22/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5732, p20
Interviews Charlie Szuluk, head of a newly reorganized Ford auto parts group called Visteon. Goal of being the world's leading supplier of auto parts; Challenges that he will face; Importance of a marketing campaign.
- Visteon expects A/C use to reach 75% in Europe. Chew, Edmund // Automotive News;7/20/1998, Vol. 72 Issue 5776, p24D
Reports that Visteon Automotive Systems has gained $850 million in additional business, stating that the supplier's list of non-Ford customers in growing. Comments from Visteon's president, Charles Szuluk; Where one-fourth of the company business has come from.
- Visteon developing transparent taillight. Pryweller, Joseph // Plastics News;3/9/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p8
Presents information on Visteon Automotive Systems and its plans to make a transparent taillight. Information on the construction of the taillight; Use of laser technology in the development of the taillight; What differences there are between it and a traditional taillight.
- Visteon seat contract could worry rivals. Sedgwick, David // Crain's Detroit Business;09/21/98, Vol. 14 Issue 38, p24
Focuses on a $17 million contract awarded to the Visteon Automotive Systems company, an in house parts division of Ford Motor Co., for the production of seat covers for the next-generation Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator automobiles. Comments from Carl Klein, chairman of the United Auto...
- Where speed is a way of life. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;May98, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p60
Focuses on Visteon Automotive Systems in Dearborn, Michigan, and their product development cycles, relating to speed in automobiles. Comments from Steve Delaney, vice president of Supply & Process Leadership; Information on the Visteon Product Development System; Details on the company and the...
- Visteon plans new digs. // Automotive News;5/4/1998, Vol. 71 Issue 5764, p49
Reports on an investment made by Visteon Automotive Systems. What the company invested in; Expectation of Visteon for its Livonia space; Reference to Ford Motor Company.
- Visteon One Step Closer to Reorg. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p14
The article reports on the bankruptcy court authorization received by auto parts maker Visteon Corp. which would allow its bondholders to control the company.