LD-SRIM: The next step
- ICI installs LFI equipment. // Ward's Auto World;Oct97, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p91
Looks at the completed installation of Long Fibre Injection (LFI) equipment by ICI Polyurethanes company, at its Automotive Technical Center at Sterling Heights, Michigan. What the equipment would be used for.
- Focus is the key ICI polyurethanes health. Jackson, Debbie // Chemical Week;10/20/93, Vol. 153 Issue 14, p45
Reports on the chemical company ICI Polyurethanes. European and North American polyurethane (PU) market; Other investment products; Methylene di-para-phenylene diisocyanate (MID); Joint venture with Rubicon in the United States; Growth in infrastructure in the Asia/Pacific.
- ICI Polyurethanes. // Automotive Industries;Jun95, Vol. 175 Issue 6, p228
Profiles automotive supplier ICI Polyurethanes. Company background; Business operations; Products and services; Contact information.
- Sitting pretty. // Plastics News;10/13/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 33, p9
Presents a photograph showing one of Misfits line of furniture, a sculpted seat, which ICI Polyurethanes supplied its Waterlily-brand flexible polyurethanes for, on display at the Polyurethanes World Congress, in September 29 to October 1, 1997. Who designed the sculpted seat; Information on...
- ICI Polyurethanes commissions 10,000-square-foot warehouse. Krivyakina, Marina // Chemical Market Reporter;1/20/97, Vol. 251 Issue 3, p16
Reports that ICI Polyurethanes has commissioned a warehouse at its West Deptford, New Jersey development facility. Increase in company's storage space by 40 percent; Increase in the safety, health and environmental aspects at the site.
- ICI SRIM technology vies for auto parts. // Plastics News;03/30/98, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p19
Reports that glass-fiber injection techniques for structural reaction injection molding were unveiled by ICI Polyurethanes Group. Features of the technology; Flexibility of the technology; How the technology is being used.
- ICI buys MDF plant for R&D. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan99, Vol. 104 Issue 1, p110
Reports that ICI Polyurethanes has purchased a medium density fiberboard production facility in Belgium.
- Plastics growth. // Professional Engineering;06/11/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p5
Reports on the growth of market demand for polyurethanes in Great Britain in the 1990s according to survey findings from ICI Polyurethanes.
- Untitled. // International Construction;Dec97, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the official opening of the world's largest nitrobenzine production plant by ICI Polyurethanes. Features of the facility; Management contractor responsible for the project.