Storage makes a difference for Motorola team
- A shocking story. Moses, Sam // AutoWeek;06/29/98, Vol. 48 Issue 27, p50
Presents information on the performance of the PacWest Racing Team during the 1998 season. Reasons for the failures which the team suffered; Comments from race car driver Mauricio Gugelmin; Views of Allen McDonald, technical director for the team.
- Race team adds space, workers. // Indianapolis Business Journal;02/17/97, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p8
Reports that the Pac West Racing Group has added people and space to its headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana. Cost of the expansion move; Additional 13,000 to existing 20,100 square feet.
- PWR Goes MIA. Mcguire, Bill // AutoWeek;6/10/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 24, p42
Reports on the departure of the PacWest Racing (PRW) Championship Racing team for Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Sale of the palatial mobile hospitality compound of the team; Lack of sponsor for PRW; Speculation over the end of the career of the members of the team.
- Hollywood for PacWest. // AutoWeek;3/27/95, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p63
Reports that the PacWest Racing Group has announced that Hollywood cigarettes will be the primary sponsor of driver Mauricio Gugelmin's Reynard-Ford racing automobile. Sponsorship agreement; Search for additional sponsorship for driver Danny Sullivan.
- EXPRESS DELIVERY. Brown, Paul // Sports Car;Jun2015, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p70
In this article, the author discusses hitch receiver, a towing hardware that is involved in towing of racing automobile during Solo racing and mentions ways of dealing with tag trailer.
- Freightliner Racing took the kitchen sink... // Motor Equipment News;Nov2015, p40
The article reports on the tie-up of V8 Supercar Freightliner Racing team with its naming sponsor, which provided an Argosy cab-over to two trailers for the Australian motor sport.
- Built for use, not speed. // Commercial Motor;8/21/2003, Vol. 198 Issue 5042, p22
Reports on the two Volvo FH12 tractors ordered by the Federation Internationale dei'Automobile that will be used in Formula 1. Features of the trailer; Duration of the Formula One 2003 season.
- TRICK TRANSPORT. Parker, Craig // Street Machine;Jan2009, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p150
The article offers tips for stylizing a hot rod's trailer. In order to stylize a trailer, buy the rolling chassis, add a steel skeleton frame before pop-riveting on an aluminium skin in the desired shape, then give it a paint job. Another option is to step up to a dedicated transporter. Retired...
- Silicone Brake Fluid Extends Skid Tester's Life. Yeaple, Frank // Design News;10/3/88, Vol. 44 Issue 19, p270
When CAL-TRANS (California Dept. of Transportation) went all-out to check the skid resistance of its highways, the number one problem the department encountered was how to design the right "skid trailer." According to Robert Flock, technical support engineer for CAL-TRANS, a system that uses...