The European scene seen
- Designers in danger of being too clever. Swallow, Nick // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p61
Comments on how marketers showcase their works, especially on the design of their product presentation.
- Nintendo fair makes debut. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p5
Focuses on the Nintendo Show 2001 which took place at Westminster Central Hall in Europe in September 2001. Products featured at the event.
- Auspack 2003 has new products wrapped up. Wade, Jamie // Manufacturers' Monthly;Sep2003, p54
Reports on Auspack 2003 exhibition for manufacturers. Schedule; Venue; Contact information.
- IMTS 2002 Will Be Different. Albert, Mark // Modern Machine Shop;Aug2002, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p8
Focuses on the International Manufacturing Technology Show at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois from September 4 to 11, 2002. Details on exhibitors that will be participated in the show; Benefit of the show to shop owners and plant managers.
- A Show To Keep Us Moving! Albert, Mark D. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug2002, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p82
Introduces a series of articles on the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois in 2002.
- World Trade Expo. // Business NH Magazine;Aug97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p24
Presents the list of activities and setting of the World Trade Expo in Manchester, New Hampshire on September 9, 1997. Theme of the trade exposition; Program activities; Venue setting; Event sponsors. INSET: Exhibitors..
- SHOWING IN A GROWTH YEAR. // MWP;Mar2014, Vol. 158 Issue 2, p24
The article reviews the MACH 2014, a manufacturing technology sector exhibition to be organized by the Manufacturing Technologies Association (MTA) at the NEC Birmingham in England from April 7-11, 2014.
- Subcon gets set for 2012. // MWP;Feb2012, Vol. 156 Issue 1, p16
The article offers information on the Subcon Exhibition to be held at the NEC in Birmingham, England from June 12-14, 2011.
- ENGINEERING INSPIRATION. // MWP;Apr2014, Vol. 158 Issue 3, p14
The article reviews the MACH 2014 exhibition to be conducted at the manufacturing and engineering sector at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham, England on April 7-11.