A quick visit to the 57th Frankfurt International Motor show
- Third annual 'Cars and Stars' to cruise Graham April 13. MURRAH, JULIANNE // Graham Leader;4/7/2013, Vol. 137 Issue 67, p1A
The article offers information on the third annual Cars and Stars, a car show, cruise and drive-in movie event, to be held in the Downtown Square area in Graham, Texas on April 13, 2013.
- Will they be more than dream machines? // Automotive News Europe;03/12/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p13
Offers answers to questions about the major concept vehicles at the Geneva Auto Show, 2001. Mazda MX Sport Tourer; Maserati 32OS; Italdesign Twenty Twenty.
- U.S. Automakers Roar Into '14. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/21/2014, pB02
5 Detroit showed off new cars at the N. American Int'l Auto Show.
- Checking Under the Hood. Stancavage, Sharon // Entertainment Design;May2002, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p20
Provides information on the North American International Auto Show held in Detroit, Michigan in January 2002. Features of the auto show; Role of the exhibits; Discussion on how designers keep their shows looking fresh every year. INSET: BEHIND THE WHEEL AT NAIAS.
- Frankness in Frankfurt. Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News;9/13/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5517, p6
Highlights the 1993 Frankfurt International Motor Show. Number of production models unveiled; Forecasts on declines in sales and profits; Plans of automobile companies.
- Design forum slated for Detroit. // Automotive News;12/13/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5530, p46
Reports on the faculty of designers included in the first AutoWeek/North American International Auto Show Design Forum to be held from January 6 and 7, 1994 at the Cobo Center in Detroit, Michigan. ABC Indy 500 commentator Sam Posey as faculty head; Topic of the forum; Admission fee; Contact...
- SAE star. // Automotive News;2/21/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5539, p8
Reports on the exhibition of British E-Auto during the SAE International Congress and Exhibition in Detroit, Michigan. Contribution of Lotus Engineering to the automobile.
- Optimism reigns in Toronto. Sinek, Jeremy // Automotive News;2/21/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5539, p8
Reports on the highlights of the Canadian International Auto Show held in Toronto in February 1994. Vector Aeromotive Corp.'s unveiling of its Avtech-SC V12; Canadian Supercar; Chrysler Canada's report on its pre-tax earnings for 1993; Audi Canada's television commercial filmed in collaboration...
- Calendar. // Automotive News;7/18/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5561, p38
Lists automobile shows in the United States for 1994 and 1995. Name of shows; Dates and venues.