The answers to your questions about sexual harrasment
- The answers to your questions about sexual harrasment. Mallery, Michael P. // Workforce;Nov97 Supplement Tools, Vol. 76, p7
Lists common questions that human relations (HR) often asks concerning sexual harassments in the workplace. Factors that constitutes sexual harassments; Types of sexual harassments; Responsibilities of the employers in dealing and preventing sexual harassments.
- SINGLE MOM CHRONICLES. English, Tonya // Tennessee Tribune;2/20/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p3B
The article provides an answer to a question related to a man who married the mother of four kids and was misbehaving with one of her daughters.
- Student-on-Student Sexual Harassment. ROGERS, FRANCES E. // Education Digest;Apr2011, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p35
An excerpt is presented from an article of the same name by Frances E. Rogers, which originally appeared in the November 2010 issue of "California Schools."
- Compliments aren't harassment. // Supervisory Management;Aug94, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p4
Discusses ways of avoiding sexual harassment lawsuits in the workplace. Exercise of prudence in paying compliments; Care with body language.
- Ask a girl. // New Moon;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p10
Gives pieces of advice on boy-girl relationships and other personal issues regarding teenage girls. Advice on friendships; Problem associated with becoming a vegetarian; Issue on sexual harassment.
- HOW USEFUL ARE LOVE CONTRACTS? Tiffany, Laura // Entrepreneur;Oct2008, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p84
The article elaborates on the significance of love contracts to employees in the U.S. Survey conducted by Vault.com reveals that 46% of respondents admitted that they had dated someone from the office. The purpose of consensual relationship contract or love contract is to avoid sexual harassment...
- Is it sexual harassment? // Public Relations Tactics;Oct99, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p8
Answers readers' inquiries on interpersonal relations in offices. Includes steps suggested for a woman to file sexual harassment complaints against a worker; Right of an employee to ask for a performance and rating review.
- A Communication Perspective on Sexual Harassment: Affiliative Nonverbal Behaviors in Asynchronous Relationships. Hickson III, Mark; Grierson, R. D.; Linder, Barbara C. // Communication Quarterly;Spring1991, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p111
The authors reviewed the sexual harassment and nonverbal communication literature to develop a communication perspective on sexual harassment in asynchronous relationships. In so doing, the authors developed a six-step process. The value of such a perspective is that it allows potential victims...
- Letterman case spotlights the legal risks of boss-employee relationships. // HR Specialist;Nov2009, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p3
The article reports that David Letterman, a late-night talk show host, admitted that he had sexual relationships with several female staff members. It notes that the incident highlights the rise in sexual harassment lawsuits in the U.S. Moreover, it mentions that an exchange of sexual favor for...