- Showing a decade of training growth. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;03/07/96, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p47
Previews the 1996 Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) Human Resource Development (HRD) Week to take place at Wembley Conference and Exhibition Center in London on March 19-21, 1996. Features of the exhibition; Highlights of the HRD Week conferences; Participants in the event.
- Institute news. // People Management;10/9/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p87
Discusses information about the Institute of Personnel and Development's (IPD) 1997 conference at Harrogate, England. Features of the international network on IPD's Web site demonstrated at the institute's exhibition in Harrogate International Center; International visitors attending the...
- Where it's all @. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;10/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p83
Previews the annual national exhibition of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in October 2000. Expected attendance; Internet developments and recruitment Web sites to be launched at the exhibition.
- Where HR comes together. // People Management;Oct2013, p42
The article offers information on the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development's (CIPD) Annual Conference and Exhibition, which will be held in Manchester, England on November 7, 2013.
- Upgrading for members. // People Management;Dec2013, p58
The article discusses the highlights of the annual conference and exhibition of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD), held in November 2013.
- SHOW OF STRENGTH. // People Management;5/6/2010, p8
This section presents photographs from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's 2010 conference and exhibition including the exhibition floor and first-time exhibitor PRISM Brain Mapping who won the best stand in show.
- A WELL-EARNED REWARD. // People Management;11/25/2010, p14
A photograph of Corporate Rewards officers after being presented by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) of an award for best stand in Great Britain in 2010 is presented.
- TECH'S MESSAGE. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;6/15/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p50
This article provides information on the 2006 HR Software Show of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development. The event's seminar programme and exhibition demonstrate how advances in technology are having a major impact on all aspects of people management and development activity. Online...
- NEWS IN 60 SECONDS. // People Management;10/26/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p11
The article offers an update related to employment in Great Britain as of October 2006. National Health Service Employers has launched an awareness campaign about bullying in the health service. "People Management" periodical will hold an exhibit at the annual conference and exhibition of...