Reasons to upgrade to corporate status
- Reasons to upgrade to corporate status. // People Management;10/9/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p88
Reports on the initiative launched by the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) to encourage more graduate members to upgrade their level of membership. Explanation of IPD manager for membership and development Christine Williams about the initiative; IPD's immediate response to...
- CPD as a means to upgrade membership. Williams, Christine // People Management;11/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 23, p54
Encourages Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) members to upgrade from graduate to corporate membership. How to achieve Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) membership; Role of corporate members in institute's application for a royal charter; Requirement for evidence of...
- Another satisfied customer. Reece, Anna // People Management;4/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p63
Reports on the attitude of the members of the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) toward IPD. Level of membership satisfaction; Customer-focused service of IPD.
- A GOOD TIME TO UPGRADE. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;6/16/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p53
Reports on a professional re-grading initiative launched by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) for graduate CIPD members in Great Britain. Cost of the upgrading fee; Simplification of the process; Purpose of the CIPD designation according to CIPD membership manager...
- Low Cost Opportunities to Update Qualifications. // Management Services;Aug1986, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p24
The article reports that with the support of the European Social fund, the Department of Management Studies/West Midlands Regional Management Centre, are now offering 48 assisted places to individuals wishing to update existing skills or to acquire new skills which have career relevance....
- Institute news. // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p57
Presents news about the Institute of Personnel and Development. IPDs conference on stress; Holding of the computers in Personnel and Training; Death of IPDs honorary treasurer Raymond Adam.
- Institute news. Stevens, John // People Management;10/19/95, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p89
Presents news and information regarding several events in the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). On-line services of IPD; Schedules of IPD examination; Career Counselling and Outplacement Forum.
- Registering the best use of IPD expertise. Stevens, John // People Management;5/16/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p61
Explains how changes in the register specialist advisers of the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) will improve the institute's communication and efficiency. Most important asset of IPD as a membership-based organization; Difficulties encountered by IPD in consulting the members of...
- International news. // People Management;4/4/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p53
Announces that the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) has set up an international chapter to meet the needs of members abroad. Number of members living outside the United Kingdom; Plans of the institute to include news from overseas in their column in IPD report; Information about the...