People and posts
- People and posts. // People Management;10/9/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p12
Provides information on people influencing the human resource department. Appointment of Peter Duffy as human resources director at Lucas Varity's electrical and electronic system division; Helen Eccles as a recruitment consultant at search and selection organization Sheratt Headley; Naming of...
- SEEDA funds for South East horticulture projects. Colquhoun, Andrew // Horticulture Week;4/3/2008, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about Bill Godfrey and the South East England Development Agency (SEEDA) in the March 27, 2008 issue.
- Barclays marketer takes Brotherton's post at Audi. // Marketing Week;3/15/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p3
The article announces that Peter Duffy was appointed marketing chief of Volkswagen AG-owned marque, Audi.
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE. // Credit Union Magazine;Jun2008, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p14
The article presents a quote from Peter Duffy, associate director at Sandler O'Neill & Partners, comparing banks and thrifts.
- TRAILBLAZER IN TECHNOLOGY AWARD. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/21/2012 Techpoint MIRA Awards, p11
The article announces that Godfrey has received the TechPoint Trailblazer in Technology Award from TechPoint.
- Bill Godfrey. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/10/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 49, Forty Under 40 p14B
Profiles Bill Godfrey, chief executive officer of Primo Inc. in Indianapolis, Indiana. Educational Background; Career history; Achievements and accomplishments.
- FSF ADVISORY COMMITTEE NAMED. // Credit Union Management;Feb2004, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p59
Presents members of the Financial Suppliers Forum Advisory Committee. Darlene Roberts, director for market development in Creditor Resources Inc; Gene Zumwalt in CUNA Mutual Group; Peter Duffy, senior vice president in Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Inc.
- Marketing Mole. // Marketing (00253650);5/19/2010, p48
The article offers information on the links of Peter Duffy, head of marketing at Audi UK in Great Britain.
- Time To Quit Blaming The Credit Union Charter; Plenty of CUs Are Growing. Dorety, Tom // Credit Union Journal;9/10/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p10
The article shares the author's view on the move of Peter Duffy, self-appointed expert on charter options, to talk about limitations of the credit union charter in the U.S. According to him, Duffy points out that the top 100 mortgage originators in the country have made 83% of mortgages and left...