Competition and Change: Mapping the Indian HRM Recipe against World-Wide Patterns
- new HRINZ branch for Northland. // Human Resources Magazine;Apr2006, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p27
Focuses on the Human Resources Institute of New Zealand (HRINZ) Northland group which was officially formed in Whangarei on February 1, 2006. Number of registered HRINZ members the region have; List of members elected as the area's first Branch Committee.
- Same or Different? Universal or Situational? Collins, Roger // Human Resources Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p15
Discusses some special demands of the public sector that human resources managers must consider. Organizational success; Organizational complexity; Transparency.
- Pan-Canadian Health Human Resource Planning. Maynard, Douglas // Canadian Journal of Respiratory Therapy;Winter2006, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p12
The article presents an update on some of the current activities in which the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (CSRT) in Canada is participating to address this issue of health human resource planning. Their work began on the development of a Collaborative Pan-Canadian Health Human...
- CIPD puts human capital in frame. Watkins, Jon // People Management;6/12/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p8
Discusses the proposals of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development for measuring and reporting on human capital in Great Britain. Categories of human capital management; Document produced by the CIPD in line with the proposals; Indicators to measure the performance of human capital...
- Centre for Performance-Led HR opens its doors. // Personnel Today;10/17/2006, p3
The article focuses on the launch of the Centre for Performance-Led HR at Lancaster University Management School, Lancaster, England. The center will work with HR directors from some of the world's leading organizations on strategic projects, and provide members with a whole raft of data to...
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;11/9/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p54
This section presents news briefs related to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Great Britain. The Talent Management: Understanding the Dimensions has been launched as part of a major ongoing research project on the subject. The organization will be giving an overview of its...
- Human resources -- a strategic partner in the workplace. Haas, Nancy A. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/30/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 19, p30
The article discusses the function of human resources (HR) in the organization. The HR had made a valuable contribution by utilizing its management system and expecting their long-term effects. Furthermore, HR provide the information, services and guidelines they need to maintain a comfortable...
- NZATD/HRINZ alliance becomes 'official' Oldham, Beryl; Summers, Geoff // Human Resources Magazine;Aug2005, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p25
Reports on the alliance between the New Zealand Association for Training and Development and the Human Resources Institute of New Zealand as of August 2005. Opportunities for members of both organizations; Activities of the alliance.
- Talent Management: Driver for Organizational Success. Lockwood, Nancy R. // HR Magazine;Jun2006, Vol. 51 Issue 6, Special section p1
In today's global economy, companies must continually invest in human capital. In the role of business partner, HR leaders work closely with senior management to attract, hire, develop and retain talent. Yet the skills shortage presents both socio-economic and cultural challenges as talent...