Competition and Change: Mapping the Indian HRM Recipe against World-Wide Patterns
- new HRINZ branch for Northland. // Human Resources Magazine;Apr2006, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p27
Focuses on the Human Resources Institute of New Zealand (HRINZ) Northland group which was officially formed in Whangarei on February 1, 2006. Number of registered HRINZ members the region have; List of members elected as the area's first Branch Committee.
- Same or Different? Universal or Situational? Collins, Roger // Human Resources Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p15
Discusses some special demands of the public sector that human resources managers must consider. Organizational success; Organizational complexity; Transparency.
- HRPS News. Cleaver, Walter J. // Human Resource Planning;2001, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p4
Presents news related to the Human Resource Planning Society (HRPS). Opportunities for organizations to sponsor the annual conference and workshops of HRPS; Update of the HRPS web site.
- A thorough evaluation. Mayo, Andrew // People Management;4/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p36
Evaluates the significance of human capital in organizations in Great Britain. Analysis of the function of the human resources (HR) in an organization; Challenges facing personnel management; Studies related to HR practices.
- Human resources reputation and effectiveness. Ferris, Gerald R.; Perrewé, Pamela L.; Ranft, Annette L.; Zinko, Robert; Stoner, Jason S.; Brouer, Robyn L.; Laird, Mary Dana // Human Resource Management Review;Jun2007, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p117
Abstract: The Human Resources (HR) function in organizations has had a long and well-documented history, during which it has evolved through a number of distinct stages from a mere record-keeping function to one of strategic importance and bottom-line impact. Implicit in such characterizations...
- HRPA members say Human Rights Tribunal mandate needs to be reviewed. // HR Professional;Oct2011, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p14
The article focuses on the result of a survey conducted by the Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA), concerning the performance of the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal (HRTO). It states that almost one-third or 32% of human resource (HR) professionals claimed that the office has poor...
- HR crowd Moirtified by age revelation. // Personnel Today;
The article focuses on the success of 34-year-old Stephen Moir, president of Public Sector People Managers' Association (PPMA). It is averred that at his young age, he already attained a lot in his career and has a very high-profile job as director of people and policy at Cambridgeshire County...
- Pan-Canadian Health Human Resource Planning. Maynard, Douglas // Canadian Journal of Respiratory Therapy;Winter2006, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p12
The article presents an update on some of the current activities in which the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (CSRT) in Canada is participating to address this issue of health human resource planning. Their work began on the development of a Collaborative Pan-Canadian Health Human...
- Shared-HR pilot success for SMEs. Roberts, Zoë // People Management;10/28/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 21, p10
Deals with the success of the British Department of Trade and Industry's Shared Human Resources (HR) pilots for small businesses. Reason behind the set up of professional HR supports for small businesses in the country; Improvements made for the business; Range of interventions tested based on...