Personnel shakeups not rattling Jackson Securities
- Jackson Securities Gets Seven Tax-Exempt Professionals From Greenwich. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/12/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30994, p7
Reports that seven tax-exempt market professionals from Greenwich Partners will be leaving the firm to join Jackson Securities Inc. Expansion of Jackson Securities' sales and trading groups; Increase of the number of bankers in the public office.
- Jackson Securities adds banker Reyes. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/11/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30538, p2
Reports on the addition of banker Lourdes Reyes to the Florida operations of Jackson Securities Inc. Hiring of Millicent Counts and Sylvester Carter as executive vice president and vice president of sales and trading respectively; Growth of the business of the company.
- Jackson Securities Hires Donald Smart for Public Finance. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/2/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33460, p6
The article reports on the recruitment of Donald Smart as a managing director in the public finance group of Jackson Securities.
- Jackson Securities Hires Muni VP. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31443, p6
Reports the selection of Carol Gregory for the position of vice president of Jackson Securities in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Jackson Securities CEO McDaniel Announces Resignation. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/17/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33367, p7
The article announces the resignation of president and chief executive officer (CEO) Reuben McDaniel 3d from Jackson Securities LLC.
- Gow Takes Over as Jackson President, Interim CFO. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/18/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33368, p7
The article announces that W. Bruce Gow was appointed president and interim chief financial officer of Jackson Securities LLC.
- Atlanta-Based Jackson Securities Marches Far Afield. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;08/29/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30964, p1
Focuses on the expansion plans of Jackson Securities Inc., a financial company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Establishment of Chicago, Dallas and the Northeast offices; Appointment of bankers in the public finance group; Company profile.
- Jackson Securities Heads West, Hires Two in California. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/21/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30752, p26
Reports on the effort of Jackson Securities Inc. to build a nationwide firm with diverse offerings in the United States. Hiring of three senior-level executives; Profile of hired executives.
- Georgia. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;08/07/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30204, p32
Announces the recruitment of Bruce Gow as senior vice president and banker for Jackson Securities Inc. in Georgia. Background on Gow.