- Active Share. Culloton, Dan // Morningstar Fund Family Reports: Vanguard;Apr2012, Issue Q2, p10
A table is presented which shows the active share at Vanguard funds including International Explorer Inv, Capital Value Inv and Capital Opportunity Inv.
- Mutual Fund Flows. // Money Management Executive;3/10/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p11
A table depicting mutual fund flows as of February 19, 2014 is presented, including inflows or outflows in various types of mutual funds such as domestic equity, world equity, and taxable bond.
- HIGH YIELD BOND FUND PERFORMANCE. // Leveraged Finance News;9/10/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 35, p10
A chart is presented that lists the high yield bond fund performance in the U.S.
- How do you spell relief? Kaye, Steven D. // U.S. News & World Report;10/21/96, Vol. 121 Issue 16, p97
Reports on the performance of mutual funds and bonds in the third quarter of 1996. How the plunge in small-company stocks came to an end; Chart of mutual fund and bond performance in ten categories; Aggressive Growth/Sector; Growth; Growth and Income; International/Global Equity; Balanced/Total...
- Standard & Poor's Micropal Top 10s. // Money Marketing;10/25/2001, p26
Presents graphs on the Standard & Poor's top ten unit trusts, insurance funds and investment trusts in Great Britain as of October 15, 2001.
- Index Equity Mutual Funds' Share Continued to Rise. // Money Management Executive;10/6/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p1
A chart by the Investment Company Institute is presented that shows the increase in the shares of index equity mutual funds from 2008-2013.
- TEN-YEAR VALUE FUND PERFORMANCE. // Finweek;1/29/2015, p14
Two graphs are presented that show the ten-year performance of value fund in South Africa from 2000 to 2014.
- Mutual Fund Flows. // Money Management Executive;9/15/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p11
A chart is presented about mutual fund flows including topics like municipal bonds, total equity and world equity.
- Mutual Fund Flows. // Money Management Executive;4/13/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p11
A chart depicting mutual fund flows including total equity, domestic equity and world equity in the U.S. from May 14, 2014 to April 1, 2015 is presented.