Lawmaker says empowerment zone bonds should be exempt
- Government of Canada treasury bill and bond trading with counterparties. // Bank of Canada Review;Spring96, pS67
Presents a chart depicting Canadian treasury bill and bond trading with counterparties, as of spring 1996. Investment dealers; Inter-dealer brokers; Non-residents; Total trading.
- Less than zero. Evans, Michael K. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Mar94, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p111
Features zero-coupon Treasury bonds. Features; Statistical information on redemption value from 1964; Rate performance; Correlation with interest rates; Examples; Bond yield predictions.
- $16 billion sale of 2-year notes spurs a rally in the bond market. Fraust, Bart // American Banker;8/25/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 163, p24
Reports on the successful auction of the Treasury Department's two-year notes on August 24, 1993. Average yield on the notes; Strong demand from municipalities; Unlikelihood of an increase in short-term rates; Increase in bond prices; Drop in bond-equivalent yield of the one-year Treasury bill;...
- Treasury Bills Go At 6.065%, 6.030%. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;09/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30969, p2
Reports on a decline in the trading rates of Treasury bills in the United States. Rate of coupon equivalents; Price for 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- Treasury to Raise $58.2B With a $72B Refunding. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33411, p2
The article reports on the Treasury Department in the U.S. will raise 58. 2 billion U.S. dollars with its quarterly refunding.
- Congress Likely to OK Billions in N.Y.C. Private-Activity Debt. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/17/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31286, p5
Reports on the possibility that the U.S. Congress will authorize billions of dollars in private-activity bonds for the development of area in the New York city affected by the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States. Overview of the victim's right tax bill approved by the U.S....
- Bond program not renewed by Congress. // Toledo Business Journal;Feb2011, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p17
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. Congress to reject the renewal of the Recovery Zone Facility Bonds programs.
- BABs, Other Bond Programs at Risk. SCHROEDER, PETER // Bond Buyer;11/4/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33411, p1
The article reports on the possibility of Build America Bond (BAB) program and other schemes not to be renewed when Republicans dominate the U.S. Congress
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;3/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31337, p2
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of March 2002. Expenditures for the accommodation of A380 airplane; Economic recovery on the market; Discount on treasury bill.