Experts gaze into the crystal ball at conference on futures
- Treasuries, futures moving toward electronic trading. Reynolds, Katherine M. // Bond Buyer;03/23/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30356, p30
Reports on plans for electronic trading of United States Treasury and Treasury futures, which cropped up during a Futures Industry Association conference. Market Data Corp.'s electronic trading technology for the Chicago Board Brokerage; Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT)'s position during this type...
- Expo's top gun software. Burke, Gibbons // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Jan1995, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p54
Focuses the annual Futures Industry Association Expo held in Chicago. Highlights of the best new software products at this year's show; System Writer for Windows; CQG for windows; Metastock for Window; Scansight.
- Dealing in integrity. // Treasury & Risk Management;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p13
Focuses on the Futures Industry Association (FIA) division, which is devoted to financial integrity and treasury management issues. Purpose of the division; Where will these recommendations be obtained; Information on the FIA.
- Futures industry group pushes plan for exchanges. // Pensions & Investments;11/10/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p64
Focuses on a proposal submitted by the Futures Industry Association, for a merging of the clearing operations of the Chicago Board of Trade, the Chicago Board Options Exchange and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. Focus of the proposal.
- Money-back offer. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Aug94, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p10
Presents a graphical representation of the National Futures Association's transaction fees from 1982 to 1994.
- BURN IN FLAMES. Browne, Sarah; Jones, Jesse // Feminists@law;2016, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p1
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor focuses on the Burn in Flames Post-Patriarchal Archive in Circulation, an activist archive, which anticipates future, ideologically obsolete material.
- FIA to study futures exchanges common clearing proposals. Reynolds, Katherine M. // Bond Buyer;09/22/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30235, p30
Reports that a Futures Industry Association task force has formed two committees to examine areas critical to the success of merging the Chicago, Illinois futures exchanges clearing functions. Consideration of the written proposals of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) and the Board of Trade...
- Move over, Hollywood. Szala, Ginger // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Dec2002, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p8
Focuses on the developments of the futures industry in Chicago, Illinois. Launch of the single stock futures; National elections of the Futures Industry Association Expo; Approval of the Nasdaq Life products.
- Americas. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Jan1999, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p18
Reports on the National Futures Association's launching of an online program that would provide registration forms to companies in the futures business.