Arizona looks to lease financing instead of GOs for school needs
- The Order of Rendering of State Services for Leasing of State Property by Educational Institutions. // Bulletin of PNU;2010, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p217
Leasing of state property secured by general operational management in state educational institutions as a process of rendering of state services is carried out for the purpose of ensuring more effective activity of educational institutions as well as more efficient use of state property.
- Oklahoma's $500M Higher-Ed Bond Bill Ready for Signing. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32101, p3
This article reports that the Oklahoma Senate approved a $500 million higher education bond bill by a vote of 43 to 2, paving the way for Governor Brad Henry to sign the legislation this week. The bonds will be supported by the new state lottery set to begin in the fall. The other $25 million is...
- LEASING DEALS BY INDUSTRY IN 2000. // Crain's New York Business;02/05/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p33
Presents statistics on leasing deals which were made in New York in 2000.
- Commercial contracts. // Central New Jersey Business;7/12/95, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p16
Presents a list of commercial lease contracts in New Jersey for the week of July 12, 1995. Lease of office spaces by B&W in Edison, New Jersey; Lease made by Advanced Auto arranged by New Jersey Equity; Lease made by Natco Pharma arranged by Eric Bram & Co.; Lease of a building space in South...
- Rusten corporate park welcome new tenants. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/21/94 & 2/28/94, Vol. 5 Issue 48, p41
Reports on business enterprises that leased space at the Rusten Corporate Park in Chestnut Ridge, New York state. Mehron Inc.; Datascope Corporation.
- Real estate update. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/3/95, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p14
No abstract available.
- DIY giant B&Q nails down deals to cut rents on Junction warehouses. Dixon, Annabel // Estates Gazette;6/19/2010, Issue 1024, p46
The article reports that the British do-it-yourself retail chain B&Q has signed a deal which allows it to reduce its annual rent by 10 percent in exchange for an additional 20-year lease for its warehouse stores.
- Expenses on a triple-net lease. Nelson, Roland D. // Appraisal Journal;Oct91, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p551
Focuses on calculating expenses on a triple-net lease. Adjustments; Non-risk nature; Lawsuit concerns; Management fees.
- Detroit-area leases. // Crain's Detroit Business;10/4/93, Vol. 9 Issue 40, Worksite p17
Lists leases in Detroit, Michigan. Tenant and location; Square feet; Asking price; Occupancy date; Owner; Broker.