- Membhis Utility Fund May Increase Bonds. Philley, Alicia // Investment Management Weekly;09/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 33, p2
Features the consolidation of the manager roster of Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division Pension System. Recommendations of an asset allocation study; Remarks from Jim Reeve, treasurer and vice president of finance at Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division Pension System; Asset allocation mix...
- Bill, technology may aid Va. biosolids. Truini, Joe // Waste News;9/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p27
Reports on the allocation of finance on a technology for wastewater treatment plants in Alexandria, Virginia. Complaints by the residents on waste water; Estimation of the costs of pasteurization system; Fund for the upgrade of wastewater treatment of biosolids of Alexandria Sanitation Authority.
- Memphis Utility Plans Record Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/5/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31755, p1
Reports on the trading of revenue bond by Memphis Light, Gas and Water in Tennessee. Allocation of fund to prepay electricity contract with the Tennessee Valley Authority; Marketing of tax-exempt debt; Mitigation of the volatility in the energy markets.
- Shelby County Prepares To Study in September. Philley, Alicia // Investment Management Weekly;08/16/99, Vol. 12 Issue 31, p2
Reports that Shelby County Retirement System in Memphis, Tennessee will review its asset managers in September 1999 and will perform an asset allocation study of its fund in October. Amount of the fund; Results of the May 1998 asset allocation review; List of Shelby County's asset managers.
- Sewer Upgrades. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/5/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32232, p32
Reports on the plan of the Indianapolis and Marion County City-Council to fund a portion of the city's sewer and water system upgrade.
- Water Utilities Face Funding Challenges. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/3/2014, Issue 34220, p1
Local water utility executives say they face funding pressures in upgrading treatment systems with limited financial resources.
- Shelby County puts allocation study, manager review on hold. // Pensions & Investments;9/29/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p35
Memphis, Tennesse-based company Shelby County Retirement System postponed an asset allocation study and a review of the $750 million system's managers until late January 2004. The study and review had been scheduled for September 2003, but fund officials wanted to return to their regular...
- Inhofe backs funds for sewers. Geiselman, Bruce // Waste News;3/14/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 25, p4
The article reports that Senate Environment Committee chairman James Inhofe has asked the head of the Senate Budget Committee to allocate more money to sewer improvements than President George W. Bush asked for in his fiscal year 2006 budget proposal. Inhofe was one of the Senators who...
- EPA provides drinking water funds for Virginia. // Underground Construction;Jul2002, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p5
Focuses on the federal funds awarded by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to the Virginia Department of Health to improve drinking water systems and protect drinking water supplies. Allocation of the funds; Basis of the state's water project selection.
- VA hospital makes seismic changes. Gardner, Jonathan // Modern Healthcare;12/01/97, Vol. 27 Issue 48, p24
Reports on the approval of funding for a million dollar project to provide housing for patient beds at the Memphis Veterans affairs Medical Center. Upgrading of patient record systems by the Department of Veterans Affairs; Comments from Ted Spence, the medical center's acting chief of...