- IMSA effort fully up and running. King, Carole // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/14/97, Vol. 101 Issue 15, p1
Reports on the status of the Insurance Marketplace Standards Association (IMSA) with reference to the release of approved independent assessors. Comments by Robert Googins, executive director of the IMSA; Stipulations for qualifying for IMSA membership; Advantages of IMSA membership.
- Editor's view. Morris, Anne // Total Telecom Magazine;Apr2007, p5
The article comments on the decision of the British Office of Communications concerning the use of ultrahigh frequency (UHF) television in Great Britain. Spectrum in the UHF frequency band is set to be freed up once the country switches off its analogue television signals and moves over to...
- IMSA. Hanna, Ritch // AutoWeek;7/18/94, Vol. 44 Issue 29, p49
Reports on developments in the World Sports Car Race of the International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) as of July 1994. Re-inventing IMSA, World Sports Car performance; Car racers' comments on their automobiles; Improvement of IMSA's performance.
- Happy Birthday IMSA. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/19/99, Vol. 103 Issue 16, p32
Deals with the first anniversary of Insurance Market Standards Association (IMSA). Background information on the company; Comments from Paul Mason, executive director of IMSA.
- IMSA, FFCA partner for frequency coordination. // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;2/22/2012, p9
The article explains the mechanics of the partnership between the International Municipal Signal Association/International Association of Fire Chiefs (IMSA/IAFC) and the Forestry Conservation Communications Association (FCCA) pertaining to their frequency coordination work involving public safety.
- The Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy: An... one // Curriculum Review;May93, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p7
Presents an interview with Stephanie Pace Marshall, founding executive director of the Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy (IMSA) in Illinois about IMSA and its curriculum. Reason why IMSA was established; Goals of IMSA; Reason why IMSA uses Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) in selecting...
- Market conduct association puts out call for assessors. Schmitt, Frederick // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;11/18/96, Vol. 100 Issue 47, p33
Presents information on the search being conducted by the Insurance Marketplace Standards Association (IMSA) for the independent assessors who will evaluate those insurers seeking the IMSA seal of approval. Details on the search; Comments from former Connecticut insurance commissioner and IMSA...
- Does IMSA Live Up To Its Promises? Rabinowitz, Lipman Z. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/17/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 3, p31
Comments on the Code of Ethical Market Conduct of the Insurance Marketplace Standards Association (IMSA) in the United States. Analysis on the Code's Principle 1, Code A; Impact of the IMSA principles on insurance companies.
- 'It's Time To Speak Out' On IMSA, A Producer Says. Fuller, J. Lindsay // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/9/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 15, p67
Comments on the lack of after-the-sale concept service in the life insurance industry. Relationship of the industry with the Insurance Marketplace Standards Association (IMSA); Effect of IMSA on investment in compliance departments and the number of lawyers.
- Embarrassment of riches. // Broadcasting & Cable;03/26/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 13, p98
Editorial. Comments on United States-based television broadcasting executive Lowell Paxson's call for the delay of the planned auction of UHF spectrum in the country as of March 26, 2001. Paxson's potential to earn a fortune from the sale of his company's television channels.