Live cryptolopes and waves of DES
- Distributors Juggle Uneasy Alliance. McKernan, Ron // Electronic News;05/15/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 20, p46
Deals with the partnership and competition between electronics component distributors and Internet companies in electronic commerce. Comments from Tom Hallam, president of the Internet Business Group of Arrow Electronics Inc.; Analysis on the role of Internet companies as partners or competitors.
- E-SIM TO LAUNCH LIVEMANUALS.COM AT END OF JULY. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Jul2000, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p1
Announces the debut of LiveManuals.com, a customer support, electronic commerce and product development Web site by e-SIM Ltd. in New York. Features of the Web site; Benefits of the Web site to customers of advance simulation technology products and supplies; Background and operations of e-SIM Ltd.
- IPHONE OUT OF STOCK. Cardenas, Ruby // Home Media Magazine;5/18/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 20, p11
The article reports on the statement made by the "The Associated Press" that the Apple iPhone had been sold out in the online market in the U.S. and Great Britain. With this report, the company said that brick-and-mortar stores managed by carriers of Apple and iPhone, including AT&T, might still...
- SMTspares Supports Electronics Equipment Use. Pop, Jenny // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Aug2003, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p4
Features the SMT Resources Group, an electronic company that sells, integrates, and provides support and services for the refurbished electronics assembly equipment to achieve bes tin class selection for the customers in Wake Forest, North Carolina. Company operation; Availability of the...
- New products. // Electronic Design;09/01/98, Vol. 46 Issue 20, p168
Presents electronic products from several manufacturers in the United States. Includes the DSP Workshop suite; MeterFlow application recognition engine; Rockwell eight-port central office asymmetrical digital subscriber line device.
- Components. // EDN;6/22/95, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p147
Presents various products recommended for the electronics industry. Includes flexible metal conduits from G&H Technology Inc.; Large-digit counters from Automated Control Systems; Oven-controlled crystal oscillator from Milliren Technologies Inc.; Flexi-Lite cable line for computers from Unicom...
- Electronic design automation. // EDN;7/20/95, Vol. 40 Issue 15, p119
Provides information on equipment and supplies in the electronics industries in the United States. Includes MicroSim Corp.'s low-priced versions of circuit simulator; Xilinx Inc.'s application specific integrated circuits estimator; SpeedSim Inc.'s verilog cycle-based simulator.
- Switch-level option added to Verilog simulation. Lipman, Jim; Granville, Fran // EDN;8/17/95, Vol. 40 Issue 17, p15
Features the RCsim from interHDL, a switch-level simulation option for the Viper Verilog HDL simulator. Functions and features; Contact information.
- Industrial electronics showcase. // EDN;8/17/95, Vol. 40 Issue 17, p27
Features various equipment and supplies for use in electronic industries. Includes the LabView and LabWindows PID control packages; 9931 Individual Sensor Calibration System from Hart Scientific; Data-acquisition software from HEM Data Corp.